Piece of her

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri jumped in and punch both of the two once. It only took one to punch from Yuri to each of the two when they stopped. Everyone once again was amaze at how strong and good Yuri is compare to the other two. 

"Come on guys we are friends you two are going overboard." Yuri said as she stand in the middle. 

"Yuri I don't care if anyone bring up that person again I will make sure they can't speak again." Yoona said more like shouted. 

"Yoona! Aren't you happy she still love you? Weren't you the one who left her? Get it together!" Yuri shouted back. 

"Pishhh says the one who did the same mistake." Yoona scuff and left. 

'I know I made a mistake but why do you have to slap it in my face.' Yuri thought as she sat down. 

"Hey Yuri I'm sorry I should of never brought the girl up." Sooyoung said. 

"No its fine she is right we make mistake we can't undo." Yuri said. 

Yuri then scan the room and realize everyone was looking at her but Tiffany and Yoona was no where. "Where is Tiffany?" Yuri asked. 

"She ran after Yoona..." Jessica said and pointed out the doors. 

"Aishhh that stubborn kid." Yuri mumbled. 

"Explanation?" all of them said and stare at Yuri. 

"Let Yoona do it." Yuri said and ran out. 

........

Tiffany's POV....

I tried to catch up to Yoona but she was running too fast. I lost track of her now and I dont know why I am worrying so much. I look around and I finally saw her....is she crying? I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She turn to face me and that's when I realize how pretty she was. 

"Hey you Alligator Yoong where is that big smile of yours?" I asked her to lighten up the mood. 

"Ya! I am Im Yoona not Alligator Yoong! And people can cry too!" I laugh as I see even when she cry her personality is still the same. Cute. 

"Alright well IM YOONA mind telling me who that girl was?" I asked a little curious or more like really curious. 

"Its a nobody." She said dead pan cold. 

"Oh ummmm maybe if you tell me it can make you feel better." I said still hoping she would tell me. 

"You are so stubborn even when I say its nothing." She said and glare at me. 

"Nooooo I am not stubborn I am just trying to help." I pouted because I am not stubborn. 

"Tsk Tsk cute." I heard her mumbled lowly. I didn't realize a big smile creeped up on my face. 

"Huh? What you say?" I pretend like I didn't hear her. 

"I said.....didn't you want to know about this girl?" I know she was trying to get out from what she said earlier so I decided to a little. 

"Oh yeah and I know I'm cute." I said and smirked when I saw a tiny tint of pink on her cheeks. 

"Ok lets go back I can tell everyone so I dont have to repeat 10000000000 of times." She said and I was happy to see her dorky self back. 

"Alright lets go then." I said and stretch my hand out to her. She gladly took it. To be honest though I never thought I would come to her like this since we never have a peaceful conversation till now. 

.........

No one POV....

YoonFany came back like nothing happened before. Yuri rushed over and knock Yoona's head. "Idiot! Let's see everyone here has been begging me to tell them your story but you have to because it's. Your. Problem." Yuri merong and ran away.

"Yul you could have just told them it lessen the hurtful." Yoona said and sat down not forgetting to drag Tiffany too.

"Well too bad you let me do all the telling when it was my problem now your turn so you can move on blah." Yuri teased and also sat down.

"Ok if you say so. Okay so here we go let's dig up a piece of her shall we? Well she is....my first love...my first best friend...my first pain...my first kiss...my first everything. She was someone I really love and really trust...we use to date back then before I met Yuri and Sooyoung. She was something every guy and girl would die for and would do anything to just get to talk to her. I happen to be the lucky one I guess. I still remember the first time I met her and it was the most precious in my whole life even though I love Soojung more." Yoona said and try to hold back her tears. 

........

Flashback.....

I was playing alone in the playground because everyone think I am scary. I tend to talk to myself a lot and see things normal people don't. I am currently playing with the sand box when some bigger kids came and circle me. I was shaking because I was just one tiny kid who is not normal some of them swore at me and some hit me. I didn't cry though because my mom taught me whoever let their tears fall means they accept to be the loser and it just show how weak I am. Suddenly I heard a beautiful voice. 

"Hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter