Won't Hurt? Maybe

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bodyguards? Why them though. We have a company to take care of we can't watch over them all the time. - YoonYul.

"So what is your answer?" Jessica ask again. 

"Ummmm we don't think it is possible. I mean we still have a company to take care of and we can't protect you 24/7." Yoona politely said so there won't be any misunderstanding. 

"Jessi I think we shouldn't do it they are busy with their company they can't be our bodyguards." Tiffany said. 

"I didn't say you have to be our bodyguards 24/7 I just said you two become our bodyguards." Jessica still not giving up. 

"But I mean Yuri can't you know Jessica that she will faint and be in coma." Yoona trying to give Jessica a reason. 

"Ok who should I be a bodyguard to?" Yuri who hasn't talked yet suddenly said in a monotone. 

"Yuri what are you doing!" Yoona kind of shouted. 

"I am fighting my fear duh!" Yuri staying on her ground. 

"But...fine who is guarding who?" Yoona giving up at the end. 

"Well you guys choose who you want to guard." Jessica said smiling. I hope Yuri pick me!

"Well Yoona I think I should go with Tiffany because you don't seem to be getting along with her at all. You might kill her and not protect." Yuri said and could see all threes face. 

"Good point I don't have to be with that mushroom." Yoona said as she saw Toffany roll her eyes. 

"Stop guys lets go I am tired." Yuri said as she starts to walk toward the car. Sorry Jessica I want to protect you but you resemble her too much...

Yuri was walking toward the car when she felt someone linking their arm on her's. She turn to see who and it was Tiffany. "What are you doing?" Yuri ask with a little bit coldness in her voice. "Well you are my protector so I have to be close like this." Tiffany said as she smile. "Well you don't have to do this I am not that slow." Yuri still trying to get Tiffany off of her. "What if they took me? What a bad bodyguard!" Tiffany pretend to pout. Yuri turn and saw the pout on Tiffany's face which she can't help but smile and ruffled Tiffany's hairs. "You stupid kid who would do that and how would they when the best fighter is beside you." Yuri said smiling back and she seem to be less awkward. 

"Those two seem to get along well huh?" Yoona ask Jessica who was staring at the two figure up front. 

"Yea...let's catch up." Jessica said and speed up.

You guys are so weird. Krystal you know the coldness really runs through your family haha. I have a feeling that I'm a loser again...- Yoona. 

 .........

They reach the apartment that they lived at and went to the elevator. Yoona being the 'gentlemen' she is press the button to the fourth floor. While they waited Tiffany pulled Yuri a bit back so YoonSic was together in front. "Hey Yuri which room do you live in?" Tiffany ask smiling at Yuri. "Ummmm 407 what about you?" Yuri feeling a bit awkward. "Great I live with Jessi right next to you guys room 406!" Tiffany being more excited. "Oh yea haha y..yay?" Yuri become more and more awkward. 

Jessica who was paying attention to their conversation all along got a bit jealous but they arrive on their floor. "Hey Jessica wanna go to our room and our Yuri can cook for us there. I can cook too." Yoona said smiling and have the hopes in her eyes. "Sure if that is fine with Yuri." Jessica making sure Yuri wouldn't mind. "Ahhh yeah! Let's go to our room and we can cook for you." Yuri forced a smile. "Jessi let's go!" Tiffany already sounding excited. "Ok let's go." Jessica said and they walked over to YoonYul room. 

They enter the room and Jessica was amazed by how clean and neat it is compare to their room. Tiffany too was amaze that they were busy but their home is so clean. Yoona and Yuri took JeTi to the living room while they cook. Soon YoonYul finish the food and told the other two to go eat which all of them went to the kitchen to eat. "Wow this is Daebak!" Tiffany exclaimed because the food was so good. The four finish eating and sat around talking about life when Yuri stood up and accuse herself to somewhere. 

Yuri was now in the hallway of their floor. She was holding a necklace and the necklace have Y&K engra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter