Fainting

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung the most famous model is at the airport right now, she has accept the offer of Hwang Co. These two company and two best model are collaborating for their next fashion show. Yuri could see from the big screen about this so call model that she have no interest in at all. Yuri was currently at the airport because her bestie Yoona was a head over heel crazy fan of the famous Jessica Jung. 

"Yoong it's so boring here I don't see anything fun to do. Why so many people. Aishhhh!" Yuri shouted when she can't wait for her friend anymore. 

"Omg there she comes!! Yul! Yul! Take pictures come on!" Yoona scream at the top of her lung and worst is its right next to Yuri's ear. 'Poor Yul' 

Yuri took out her phone and snap some photos then ask Yoona if they could leave but Yoona refuse she want to see Jessica up close. Yuri who was now being dragged by Yoona to the front of all the people waiting there kept saying sorry to anyone she bump into. Yoona and Yuri were finally one of the people who are up front waiting for their 'Princess'. Soon Jessica finally arrive closer to them but at that moment there was a crazy fan who went up to Jessica and grabbed her. Jessica's manager tried to stop him but with no avail at all. The guy's arm is now around Jessica's neck and he have a knife out. Yuri saw all this and thought if she doesn't act something could happen. Yuri quickly move from where she is and went to the back of the guy. She grabbed the hand that is holding the knife and twist it till the guy drop the knife. Yuri then kick the guy's leg making him to kneel down. The guy was about to get up and swing his arm at whoever held him down but before he could he felt everything went black. Yuri quick reflex helped her see the guy's next action and quickly hit the guy's soft spot causing him to pass out for the mean time. Yoona who finally register everything ran over to her friend who was panting hard because of using so much energy.  

"Yul! Are you ok? You know you shouldn't do that!" Yoona running up to hold Yuri. 

"It's ok I'll be o....." Yuri fainted before she could finish. 

...........

Yuri POV....

I woke up and notice that I was not at the airport anymore. I was laying on the hospital bed lifelessly. As much as my body refusing to get up I still have to because my throat was so dry to the point I could faint again but when I was about to get up someone enter. 

"Hey how are you feeling?" She asked me and I can see the guilt in her face. 

"I'm fine but can you help me get some water please?" I had to ask her because I really can't get up now. 

"Ok just rest." She calmly said and head toward the waters. 

"Why are you here?" I asked her as soon as I finish drinking some water. 

"To see if you are ok of course what else?" She said back with a colder tone.

"I don't know. Don't you have work to do? Where is Yoona?" I asked her.

"I cancelled all my work for today and who is Yoona?" She ask me back.

"Yoona the tall slim pretty girl." I said describing Yoona. I can't believe I said that sheesshhh.

"Oh that girl I told her to go home she haven't rest yet she seem to worry so much. Is she your girlfriend?" The women suddenly ask me and got my full attention.

"Eh? Huh? Girlfriend? That choding? For god sake even if the world dies and there is only us left I will never like her more than a best friend." I said quickly because I don't want misunderstanding.

"Oh. Anyways thanks for earlier if you weren't there I don't know what I could do." She yes she is Jessica and she finally said thank you. 

"It's ok better than just seeing you get hurt." I smile to her but then my head start to hurt again. 

God damn it why am I like this again I thought I got over it already! 

"Yuri-ssi are you ok? Do you want me to call the doctor?" Jessica asked with a worried face. 

"No I'm fine real..." That's all I manage to say before passing out once more. 

..........

Jessica POV.....

She sudden pass out which I panic and called for the doctor immediately. "DOC! DOC! Come here!" I shouted and I'm pretty sure the whole hospital heard me. I saw the doctor come and check on her immediately which they told me to wait outside. I was waiting when I saw her friend Yoona came. She starts to ask so many questions which I couldn't answer her properly at all. 

"Aishhhh YURI YOU WHY WOULD YOU RISK YOURSELF LIKE THAT!" I heard Yoona shout while ruffling her hairs. 

"Yoona-ssi may I ask why Yuri-ssi is like this?" I politely ask afraid it might be offense to them. 

"She use to train actually she was a former agent yes amazing but one problem cause her to quit her job her dream job and everytime she fight memories flood her mind and she pass out sometimes she doesn't wake up till after months that year she didn't wake up for 4 years. She was hurt badly but she hope she can do her job again....the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter