Move on

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoonYulSic was walking out the hospital when people started to recognize the popular model. The crazy crowd in one minute surrounded the three and tried to get Jessica's autograph or to have her take a photo with them. YoonYul was watching them being crazy but realize Jessica might get injured so once again YoonYul walked over to Jessica and push the people aside gently and dragged Jessica away. Omo they are holding my hands what is this feelings and who is it from.-Jessica 

When the three were at Yoona's car they stop and Yoona opened the door for them expect Yul ofc. Once again Jessica had to listen to the two friends bickering nonstop. "Yah! I'm a girl!" Yuri shouted. "But a man inside." Yoona respond while still driving. "Says you! You are a man too." Yuri shot back. "Eh? I'm just a gentlewoman hehe." Yoona laugh because she knew she is making Yuri mad now. "Ahem! I'm still here." Jessica trying to stop the nonsense argument. Yoona forgot totally that Jessica was there so she forgot to ask where Jessica stay. "I forgot but Jessica where do you stay?" Yoona asking to fix her mistake. "Oh I am staying at xxxxx." Jessica answered back. "Really? Daebak we live in the same apartment but different rooms haha. Which floor do you live on?" Yoona asked sounding like she is interested which she is. "4th floor room 406." Jessica calmly said. "Whoa are we like destine to meet haha because your room is next to ours!" Yoona exclaim because she is so happy. They got to the apartment and there they separated. 

.............

"Awhhhhh Yuri I want to eat." Yoona whine as soon as they got into their room. 

"Then eat duh!" Yuri said as she sat down on the couch. 

"Come on because of you I didn't eat yet and I am starving." Yoona pouted. 

"What then where did you go while I past out in the hospital?" Yuri asked Yoona with a curious face. 

"Ummmm well today is ummm uhh Krystal's death anniversary...." Yoona lower her head not wanting to face Yuri. 

"Oh so you went to visit her? Without me? What a selfish friend you are." Yuri pretending to be mad. 

"No I didn't mean to I just wanted you to move on so I dragged you to the airport but yeah that happened so I wanted to visit her like I always do." Yoona still not looking at a Yuri. 

"Silly I'm ok thanks." Yuri smiles when she saw the shocked Yoona. 

"Is this my friend? Where is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter