The loser is the winner

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since now everyone dont have dark past to tell everyone has been living in the place Sooyoung bought. Everything seems fine but actually it is not. Yoona and Yuri were still busy with their own company but they had to deal with JeTi too. Some days JeTi would go to their place and cause chaos and some days they would come quietly. Just like today another day where JeTi will cause chaos. 

"Ms. Kwon? Ms. Hwang is here to see you." Seohyun said nervously. 

"Let her in." Yuri said deadly because she will have to hear Tiffany whine again. 

Seconds later. "Yuri Oppa!!" As expected. Tiffany came and sat on Yuri's lap.

"God Fany get off me." Yuri said and tried to push Tiffany off. 

"No! Oppa you are so mean to me but so nice to other girls." Tiffany pouted. 

"What? Since when was I nice?" Yuri asked. 

"Don't even try...yesterday when Jessica cut her finger you were so worried and running all over the places. But me you just laugh and say I am so clumsy." Tiffany cross her arms on her chest and pretend to be mad. 

"Awe come on Tiffany it was Jessica who we are talking about didn't you see the others were also so worried. Now stop sulking ok? Or I will..." Yuri said and pull Tiffany closer to her. 

"AHHH OPPA! I could had have a heart attack right there! And what will you do?" Tiffany asked curiously with a brow raise up. 

"I will do this!" Yuri said and kiss Tiffany's cheeks alternating from each side. 

"Wahhhhhh Guys no PDA in my company please." Yoona suddenly appear in the room with Jessica following her. Yuri saw the look on Jessica's face that wasn't so friendly. 

"Oh Yoona I was just playing around but what's up?" Yuri ask trying to ignore Jessica's glare. 

"Well I have some business to talk about with that pig so may I take her away for an hour?" Yoona said and smirked. 

"YAH I AM NOT A PIG OPPA!~~ SHE SAID IM A PIG!" Tiffany whine. 

"Ahhh ok ok Yoona stop teasing her now just go finish your business talk." Yuri said and shoo the two away totally forgetting that there was still one left in the room. 

"Jerk." Jessica said and turn away. 

"Huh? What? Did Tiffany do something to you?" Yuri asked jokingly. 

"No she didn't you just is a jerk face." Jessica said coldly as she sat down on Yuri's chair. 

"Wow Ms. Jung that was harsh." Yuri said and took a drink from her coffee. 

"What were you and Tiffany doing just now?" Jessica suddenly ask out of the blue. 

'Is she jealous by chance?' Yuri asked herself. 

"Oh well she was upset that I treated other girls better and nicer..so I was just cheering her up." Yuri said staring at Jessica. 

"You two seem so close...do you like her?" Jessica asked raising her brows. 

'No I like someone else who is like a duplicate of Krystal....but this time for Yoona I will lose.' Yuri thought silently. 

"Ummmm I don't know just yet but she isn't hard to love." I said casually. 

"Oh...Then Yuri? I want to tell you something." Jessica said and stood up walking closer to Yuri. 

"Yea what is it?" Yuri said and stare at Jessica again drawing out Jessica's similar features that make her look like Krystal. 

"I...I think...I think I love you." Jessica said and that's when Yuri notice how close the two were and Jessica's lips is already on her. Jessica waited for Yuri to push her away but Yuri didn't so she starts to move her lips. Yuri finally come back to her sense and pulled away staring into Jessica's eyes. 

"Jessica sorry I can't love you that way...someone else can love you way more than me and love you right I am sorry. My heart is already reserved." Yuri said and turn away. 

"Who is it? Is it Tiffany?" Jessica asked with tears in her eyes. 

'Sorry Sica I have to lie...' Yuri said in her head and close her eyes.

"Yes." Yuri said holding onto her tears. 

"Thanks for protect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter