4.

Reversal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin sighed heavily as he read through his notes and made more. The school was quiet on a Saturday morning. He studied hard as exams were coming up soon. He scratched his head and read through his notes one by one before he made more notes, writing in notebooks. He bit the end of his pen cap as he tried to solve questions that were in front of him. 

 

Hana strolled into school then to help to keep the logistics for a small school collaboration with a preschool nearby. She smiled and nodded to the seniors as they need to keep the other stuff and submit a report about it to their homeroom teacher. Hana put the stuff in one of the club rooms, humming softly to herself. She kept everything well, coughing when she put some of it into the cupboards that were full of dust-bunnies. She coughed and waved a hand in front of her as she grabbed her bag and head out to leave. 

 

"Ah... Right," She remembered her workbook which she had left behind the day before. There was homework assigned as well. 

 

She took her bag and head up the stairs, singing lightly. She grinned, remembering the familiar corridors heading to their homeroom. She whistled lightly, not knowing Taemin was in the room as well. Just as she reached for the door, it slides open and she gasped in shock. Taemin blinked and stepped backwards, trying to figure out who was it in front of him until he took a whiff of that familiar perfume. 

 

"Hana?" 

 

"Taemin?!" Hana stammered, stunned to see him in school, "What are you-" 

 

"I study here on weekends," He said, wrapping his jacket around himself and slide his hands in his pockets. 

 

"Oh..." Hana smiled softly, "You can study everywhere," 

 

Her soft giggles at her own joke made Taemin's heart flutter lightly. He felt a soft blush creeping up his cheek as he watched her smile at her own joke. He couldn't help but admire her, catching himself as he smiled along with her. 

 

"What are you here for?" Taemin flashed his boyish smile. 

 

Hana smiled and cling on to the strap of her bag. She rocked lightly on her heels as she tried to recall what she was here for. She jabbed a finger in the air and smile sheepishly. 

 

"Oh..." Hana muttered, "I put some logistics stuff down cause we had an event in the morning with the preschool..." 

 

"And now?" 

 

"And I'm ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter