2.

Reversal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ringgg!!! 

 

Taemin gasped heavily as his eyes shot open, waking up from the alarm clock by his bed. He was covered in cold sweat as he got up from the bed. Throwing his hand to his heart, he took deep breaths, looking at his whole body. He patted himself down, thinking if this was what death is and why does it feel so real. 

 

He touched himself, throwing the sheets off the bed and touched himself once more. He gulped and realise the sheets were different from the ones back at home. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the whole room. 

 

The room was simple and clean, alot of shelves full of books. He wondered who's room is this, getting off and slipped on the rabbit bedroom slippers. He looked at his slippers and groaned at the cuteness of it, scratching his head. He went to the bookshelves and saw a few pictures, seeing him and his friends in their high school uniform, smiling. 

 

Hold on... This whole room looks very familiar... 

 

"Taemin! You are going to be late for school!" 

 

"Yes, Umma!" He shouted, blinking at his sudden answer and looked at the time, rushing to the bathroom. 

 

Questions were popping in his head as he tried to recall what happened. He remembered the crash and he was finding Hana and.... 

 

The warm shower suddenly turned cold and he smacked the shower heater slightly, groaning frustratedly. He think that this couldn't be his house but why is his body acting like it is? He know his house has always been there since he was a baby and he has grown up with a sliver spoon. He was humble and well-loved but this... 

 

He knew this is not his actual home but his body said it was. He frowned and dried up, heading to the bedroom again. He looked at the corridor and blinked when he suddenly saw the familiarity of it. 

 

"Yah! Are you going to get us late again?!" 

 

Hana burst out of her bedroom and fumbled with her school bag. She smacked Taemin who laughed at her. She groaned and made faces to him. 

 

"Seriously! Why do I have to put up with you?!" 

 

"Cause we are besties!" Taemin said in a female mocking voice, making Hana cringed. 

 

"Argh.... Hurry! We are going to miss the bus!" 

 

"I seriously think we should just call Mr. Kim to come and take us to sch-" 

 

"HURRY UP!" 

 

Hana dragged Taemin down the stairs. Taemin still trying to convince Hana to call his chauffeur over and send them to school instead of taking the public transportation. Hana smacked him and the both of them bicker, laughing as they head out. 

 

"No way..." 

 

"Taemin-AHH!" 

 

Taemin blinked and saw Hana at the stairs, covering her face. Taemin realise that he was still in his towel, covering himself and gasped. 

 

"YAH!" 

 

"We are going to be late, you idiot!" Hana groaned and shut her eyes tight, smacking at him and cringed. 

 

"O-okay!!!" Taemin groaned and rushed to the bedroom. 

 

He couldn't think of what is happening, Hana banging on the door and making a ruckus, telling him to hurry up. Taemin groaned and grabbed his bag, opening the door to a fuming Hana. 

 

"We are going to miss the bus again," Taemin said to her, going ahead. 

 

Hana followed him and groaned about the public transportation. Taemin let her grumble, scratching his head and went to give his mother a kiss farewell first. 

 

"Here is your lunch, honey," Taemin's mum said, passing him the bag. 

 

Taemin nods and took it, looking up and blinked when he realise it was Hana's mother. He dropped the bag, both of them gasping in shock. 

 

"Taemin!" 

 

"Honey! Oh..your lunch!" The older woman picked up the bag and make sure the contents was still intact. 

 

"Yah... What's wrong with you.." Hana nudged him and took the bag, "Its okay, Eomeonim... I'll make sure he eats this," 

 

"Okay...Thank you, Hana." She smiled at Hana and looked at Taemin. 

 

Hana quickly pulled the frozen Taemin to the doorstep, both of them fighting to wear their school shoes. Taemin rushed to wear his and said farewell to his mother, pushing Hana out. Hana groaned and smacked him, muttering about her ruined uniform before heading to the bus stop with him. 

 

"I could have just called Mr. Kim to send us," 

 

"We can still catch the bus!" Taemin said, wondering where all these words were coming from. 

 

"Heyyyy!" 

 

Kai wrapped his arms around the two, chuckling and squeezed their shoulders. Hana groaned and smacked Kai's hand, gasping when Kai kissed her cheek. 

 

"Hello beautiful," Kai flirted, chuckling. 

 

"Beautiful, my .." Hana mumbled. 

 

"Woah, honey... Language," Jimin said and came over to the trio, joining them by the school lockers. 

 

Taemin chuckled and shake his head as they teased Hana, nudging Kai in the stomach. Kai whined and groaned cutely, hugging Jimin. Jimin laughed and watched Kai act it out more. 

 

"Seriously, hyung... Just sign up to be an actor please..." Jimin chuckled. 

 

"I have extra revision sessions in the library later," Taemin said to them. 

 

"Argh," Kai groaned and frowned, "Why do you have to be so hardworking..." 

 

"Oh, come on... Finals are coming.." Hana pointed out, tugging on the straps of her backpack, "I don't need to study so hard anyways..." 

 

"Says the princess..." Jimin bumped his hips against her, "Your whole family born with a sliver spoon and you will continue the business anyways," 

 

Hana gave a knowing smirk and did a curtsey at them. Taemin chuckled and shake his head with Jimin. Kai sighed softly as he look elsewhere. 

 

"And here is the prince of our school," 

 

They turned and saw the crowds in the corridor parted like the Red Sea. The girls were hugging the lockers and gossiping and giggling about their looks as they watched as the prince and his clique came walking down, not needing much effort to say his presence. 

 

Choi Minho walked down, along with Taehyung and Chanyeol. They were laughing and making jokes, passing the basketball among each other. Taehyung looked around the corridor, finding for someone. 

 

Taemin noticed Hana moving a stepped back behind him and turned to her. 

 

"Wh-whats wrong?" Taemin asked, 

 

"N-no! Just look front!" Hana hissed and widened her eyes at Taemin who didn't get the message and were still wondering whats was wrong when..

 

"Hana!" 

 

Minho found her and ran to her with the rest. Hana groaned and bit her tongue, smacking Taemin slightly and frowned before putting a front at the prince. 

 

"Oh...hey!" 

 

"Any plans tonight?" Minho asked, staring down at her friends who were standing by her. 

 

Taemin looked at Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter