IV.

Show me your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came, I wasn't really sure if I had enough sleep or not because I stayed up all night playing my favorite Starcraft game which in the end comes up with the same results, I lose.

That wasn't usual though, I seldom lose a game. And most often, it was because of Heechul hyung that I lose. But hyung isn't my opponent last night. They were just novice players against an expert like me, what a shame.

The thought hadn't shaken off, that could be the reason. Hatred and anger was a usual feeling that I've been receiving from others, but I wasn't really sure why that girl's been bothering me since the time she'd left the car. Like I must've done something, like explain myself or... wait a second? Why do I have to explain myself? It wasn't a big thing like I've committed a heinous crime or something?

I let the water run down my body and cleanse everything on it, shaking off the thoughts, I let it flow together with the water and rinse off my worries and thoughts.

I stood proud as I went out of the car, fixed my tie and walked as if I'm a celebrity everyone must look at. Why would I let myself be bothered of such nonsense thoughts.

"..I was really amazed of your beauty and intelligence. I hope to have those, too."

"Aigoo, I'm sure you already have those. Everyone has it in them, it's just that you're too busy looking at others that you forgot your own uniqueness."

"I really wish to see you again! Please please please, let it happen."

"Sure, we will! Do well on your class, okay?"

I haven't avoided to overhear a conversation, aside from the fact that it was too loud for a normal conversation, I was walking towards their direction.

The younger one motioned it's cue to say goodbye, so the other one smiled and also waved goodbye.

She then started walking, I cleared my throat for a while and tried to act naturally as her presence slowly approaches me.

I was about to remove my gaze from her but she caught me looking, she didn't avoid it instead she locked her gaze with mine. Continuing with the steps with our gazed locked with one another, I tried to read her with her eyes. Is she going to talk to me? Scold me or scream at me? Or is she going to punch me because she couldn't hold her grudge anymore? Her bull-like face was the only thing I had pictured that time.

Every inch that she makes getting closer to me adds up the tension that I'm feeling and the rate that my heart beats. I shook the sudden trembling off of my body. This would just make me look like a fool.

But nope, she haven't done any of those. The second that she was just centimeters away from me, she removed her gaze and looked away. She just passed through me like no conversation had happened yesterday.

The cold wind brushed pass through me, I turned my head to look at her, but she hadn't stopped. Her back slowly fading into the crowd of students walking around, she left. My brows arched and my forehead wrinkled a bit. DID SHE JUST LEFT?!

"Excuse me, are you Kyuhyun?" I turned my gaze to the one who've said my name, why do they keep asking if I'm Kyuhyun?!

I looked at her, I had second thoughts at first but then remembered, she's the one Seohyun is talking to a while ago. I didn't say a thing, I just stared back at her waiting for her to speak.

"Are you going to bring down Seohyun unnie?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"She hadn't done anything wrong! It's you who's at fault—"

"I won't do anything. So could you just please keep your mouth shut?" I really hate hearing things from the others like their spoon feeding you with the things you wouldn't really do. How could they come up with these conclusions when I haven't even laid a finger on anyone here? It was my father, not me. I hope they can differentiate.

I walked passed her, maybe I should ask Changmin on what should I do to Seohyun. This has to stop. I don't want to worry myself to anything or anyone anymore.

"Seohyun unnie's angry.." I stopped and turned to look at her. She was looking down, but met my gaze a few seconds later. "You want to deal with her right?"

I didn't respond, I wasn't interested in her at all, but was having a second thought on what she's talking about, "Come with me, I'll help you with it."

 

I looked around familiarizing every single thing around me, then I looked back to the girl in front of me who's leading the way. I wasn't really sure why I have agreed to come with her after she asked me to, maybe because it'll be less hassle for me to find a way to fix whatever issue it is between me and Seohyun which I didn't know also why I'm bothering myself to it.

"Good Afternoon, Ms. Kang." I looked at the old lady who've greeted us, this Ms. Kang she's pertaining to is the girl in front of me. Seulgi was her name, that's what she said after blabbering a lot of things on our way here on her house.

"I'll tell you about unnie's likes and dislikes, you'll surely have her heart soon!"

"I don't want her heart."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter