I.I

Show me your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasn't surprised of the strange looks I've been recieving everytime I go to my university. From the time I step out of the car with six guards behind me following every move I make, I mean, who wouldn't right?

I'm used to be alone, because my father's too powerful and influential people tend to have this impression on me that I'm like him. He wasn't a drug dealer or a corrupt businessman or anything like that. He's just, him. A terror business tycoon that could bring anything that could hinder his ways down.

Our house's alarm was the loud shouts of the people in front of the gate wanting their jobs back or their properties drawn from their blood and sweat or the land their ancestors had left them and a lot more complaints. I tend to get used to all of these.

Maybe me getting tired of all these s is the reason that I've turned into a cold monster just like my father. Like father, like son eh?

 

"Please call us if you need something." Mr. Jang said as I enter the room and left the six of them outside.

The loud chitchats of the room I've heard while walking along the corridor suddenly shut silent as I enter and sat on my seat, as if I'm a terror professor who've just entered the room. Everyone sat up straight and went to their proper seats, afterwards the real professor came in.

"Did everyone completed the take home quiz?" the professor asked fixing his things on the table.

"Yes!" they shouted in chorus.

"Exchange then with your seatmates and I'll dictate the answers. For you, Mr. Cho, just please send in yours on my email and I'll be the one checking it."

He proceeds dictating the answers while I send my work on his email. I usually got this special treatment in class, making things easier for me. My seat was two rows far from them, I was on the front right of the class while their seats were behind me. No seatmates for me.

 

"Why can't we just send ours on his email, too."

"We suffer while he enjoys his privileges, what an obnoxious jerk."

"Hey, he can hear you."

"I don't care, I'm not afraid of him anyways."

 

I stood up from my seat making everyone especially those three whose badmouthing me gasp, the professor stops from his dictation and looks at me.

"Yes, Mr. Cho?"

"I need to go to the restroom, please continue." He nods and I walks out of the room, smirking at those s behind me.

I walked passed my bodyguards without them noticing me, they're too busy watching some kind of performace, a girl group I think? I don't really care. I went up to the rooftop for some fresh air.

I usually sneak in here everytime I get full of this bullcrap life, sitting at the edge of the building swaying my feet freely on the air. I fished out my phone from my pocket, dialed someone and waited for just like 5 minutes afterwards a ladder rope fell in front of me and heard the loud crash of the rooftop's door.

I stood up, legs slightly wobbling and held on the ladder. My bodyguards rushed over to catch me but was too late, the ladder lifts me up away from them and all I could hear were their screams and others retreating probably to report what happened to my father.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter