III.

Show me your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could feel everyone's suspicious looks at me. I'm not trembling nor nervous. I don't really care about their questions, I know they already have conclusions in their mind and it's impossible for me to change it.

"So, where are we—" I started but the Diva cut me off.

"Who is she? Are you freaking cheating on me?!" I saw Seohyun's eyes grew wider, maybe because of the curse word. A lot of girls must've hated it, but Heechul hyung is Heechul hyung. He does and says what he wants like he's a hella superior creature that everyone must be afraid of.

And yeah, he calls me yeobo. Almost everyone of us actually, except for Eunhyuk hyung whom he's not that close with. He doesn't like his smelly feet. But don't be mistaken, Hee hyung's a man. Well, that's what he's saying.

"Cut it off, hyung. She's just a schoolmate," before I forgot, I looked at Seohyun who's currently busy on her phone.

"You are, Seohyun, right?" I looked at Ryeowook who lean closer to Seohyun and is somewhat studying her, "I'm Wookie!" Ryeong offered a hand but Seohyun just looked into it. I smirked.

"I'm sorry, but I really have to go. I have to go to Sooyoung unnie's appartment. I don't really know what am I doing here."

Leeteuk, Heechul, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Shindong who were inside the car shot their eyes directly into me except for Siwon who is driving, all of them waiting for my answer.

"Okay, okay. My fault, I got carried away with a lot of people that are about to chase me. I was just.. I couldn't leave her there."

Heechul hyung's brows arched and looked closer to me, now examining me as if I've done a crime, "Since when did you concern yourself with others aside from me?"

"Ah, jinjja, I said cut it off hyung. It cringes the hell out of me." But he flicked my forehead.

"You haven't answered my question, babo."

"I already told you the reason, why do I even have to explain myself to you though." I switched my gaze to Seohyun who seems confused of what's happening already. "Where's your unnie's apartment? We'll drive you there."

Seohyun directed the way, the whole drive has been the usual thing when all of us go out. But the thing is, I seemed to be an invisible person and Seohyun must've been the new member and had replaced me.

But Seohyun hasn't spoke anything at all, has she turned mute or what?

"We're here." Finally. Leeteuk hyung went out and opened the door for her. She was about to go out so I turned my attention to my phone. But a sudden nudge on my knee disturbs me, it was Sungmin hyung.

He motioned his lips towards Seohyun's direction so I looked into her with brows furrowed. Then I had realized that she hadn't went out of the car yet, she's looking at me.

"I really don't agree with the move you made about our laboratory project. You must've asked our opinions, too."

"What's wrong with it? Didn't we aced that project because of that?" Her looked seemed so serious but that doesn't looked that way. Anger doesn't suit her face, I must've laugh if only my happiness is that shallow. She looks like a bull with smoke passing through its nostrils because of too much anger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter