II.

Show me your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyuhyun, stop it." I heard my Dad spoke but I ignored it. I ran towards the front door and hugged my Mom.

"Eomma, tell me.. tell me it isn't true." I pleaded, but i got no response. "Eomma! Please! Please.. Let me atleast know the truth.."

Silence. All I can hear were my sobs, and my breaking heart waiting for the cue so it would stop.

But it failed my heart, the answer shatters it more.

"I'm sorry, Hyun-ah~"

"Ani.. Eomma! Eomma!!!"


I woke up soaking myself with my own sweat dripping all over my body. I had dreamt of it, again.

I stood up to get something to drink, it's just past 3 in the morning. Too early for my 9am class. I go back to my room and lay in bed, not wanting to go back to sleep because I might dream of it again. I rested my head on the headboard and cleared my mind. Nope, this won't work.

I opened my eyes and noticed the brown envelope placed near the table beside me. Mr. Jang must've left this a while ago. I picked it and look at the note outside:


Ideas for the Laboratory project. If you want to suggest something or share your revisions of work, attached is my contact numbers. See you at 3pm after class!

- Seo Joohyun


I let out an amused chuckle. So someone's making an effort now, should I go thank the heavens? Seo Joohyun, huh? I must've heard this name before, I just can't remember when and where.


The moment I got to school, usual routines happens. If only Changmin and I shares the same university, things would be quite bearable for me.

"Hi!"

I almost lost my composure when someone suddenly appeared in front of me, I looked at her with confusion thinking if it's me she's talking with.

"Kyuhyun, right?" she asked. That confirms it, she's really talking to me.

"What do you need?"

"Just want to remind you about our after class meeting, don't go somewhere else, okay?" her smile almost made my heart flutter because it looks too genuine, too pure and innocent I might drown. But immediately shrugged it off after thinking how people actually are.

"I'm not going," I see the sudden change of her expression, "Haven't you received a call last night about this? I thought Mr. Jang has explained this already."

"Ani, i have received it. But—"

"Then were done." I walked passed her trying to ignore her snorts. I smiled, but takes it back before she could see it.

"YAAAAAH!"

A scream. From someone around me or just right at the back of me. I didn't know either. The next thing I know was that a shoe hit hard at the back of my head. "Yah!" Now it's my turn to shout.

I could see the whole people around me look and gaze as if on cue whispers from the people around me started to rise.

"Who's that girl? Is she a transferee?"

"I don't think so, she looks familiar."

"Isn't she afraid? Where does she get the guts to throw a shoe at him?"

My hand form into a fist. "Aigoo~ I'm sorry. Did it hurt that bad?" she looked worried but I wasn't able to notice. I slapped her hand away from my face.

"Leave me alone." I looked sternly into her eyes.

"I'm sorry," almost about to cry, "My unnies told me to do that when I want to get someone's attention. I wasn't really okay with the idea.. but..."

"Are you deaf or something? I said, leave me alone."

"Isn't that Joohyun?"

"Omo! Seo Joohyun!" A group of girls came surrounding the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter