Chapter Two: A reply

The Letters

Kyuhyun, my precious sweet innocent evil makanae,
 I blame myself not you. I should have stayed in better contact with you. Everyone forgives you. No one is angry anymore. I’m sorry we can’t come visit you, it actually pains me to know you’re in there all alone where I can’t hold you and keep you safe. I pray your safe my game kyu. I’ve been keeping your starcraft up, your still high score. I guess all that teaching paid off huh. I am nowhere as good as you though. It has been a year, which means you have one more to go before you can return to me, and I you. The military is a lot like prison I guess. But only because I can’t see you every day. The managers have calmed down from your little break down. Though my dear Kyu, did you have to get drunk?
Telling ELF’s that we are all gay was fine, we blamed fanservice and covered it up, but robbing stores that have my face or something on it is both bad and also kind of cute. But I do not encourage it. Though I love telling how my boyfriend went to jail just because he robs a few stores during a drunken bit because he saw my face. Yes, you read right, I said boyfriend, I still love you Kyu and I forgave you long ago. I will admit though, telling fans they are nothing but shallow freaks is bad and I just repeated the clean version. You made tabloids that we couldn’t cover up. Kyu, what am I going to do with you? I promise when you get out I’ll be there to get you and protect you. Just hold on a little longer for me.
DO NOT DROP SOAP! Trust me, I learnt that pretty hard here at basic’s. I wasn’t , but I got a lot of erted looks. Prison sounds bad enough thanks to tv so don’t get soft, stay hard and evil. Put spice or poison their food if they try anything. No, I shouldn’t say that it may not get sent if I do, lol. I’m thinking red wine when you get out, or white wine your choice.
I’m sorry, I’m sorry you’re in that horrid place. I should have protected you better but I didn’t. As a hyung, I failed, as a lover it’s unforgivable and you deserve better. Kyu, please don’t forget me, and yet at times I wish you would. Your mother tells us how frightened and lonesome you are. Ryeowook wanted to make you cookies but his mother stopped him. Don’t ask me why.
 I dreamt of you last night, of course I dream of you every night. You were in my arms curled safely at my side. It’s funny how everyone sees you as this evil makanae that picks on your hyung’s, and yet your so timid and clingy to me when we’re alone. Don’t change, promise me that. When you get back, Super Junior can be whole again. I don’t care what SM says. So what you went to jail big deal American superstars do it all the time. We all miss our makanae.
Smile Kyu and be happy, that is what makes me happy and keeps me smiling like I used to do. All I want is you to smile. Cho Kyuhyun don’t you dare cry on me or I swear I’ll march my bunny in there and kick whoever made you cry’s . I don’t care if I end up in a cell next to you no one makes my Kyu-Kyu cry. Well this is already a long letter and I have to get to bed for night shift later. I love you Kyu.
Love your bunny, your hyung, Lee Sungmin

Kyuhyun smiled as he read over his hyung's words. Just a year, thats all he had left and he could be in Min's arms again. Just one year.