Chapter Four: Kyuhyun's letter

The Letters

Sungmin, you hate me, don’t you. I can see your pout, see you trying to hold back tears and be brave while the others cry. Your holding yourself as people crowd around you. My precious bunny will always be afraid of crowds, but don’t worry. I’m still beside you I won’t leave. They talk about a prison riot tomorrow. I doubt I’ll live through it. I pretended to sleep but I heard I would be the main hostage. Huh, even in jail I’m the most popular lol. I know, don’t laugh about that. Shindong hyung will take care of you, he did before I joined Super Junior. Tell hyung’s and Henry I love them if they don’t read this. My diary goes to you along with everything else. It’s all here, how I felt when you left up to now.
 I was allowed to keep it. Remember when you gave it to me? It by the way; knowing you’re going to die. I have all these worries, mostly about you and my family. Will you take care of them for me hyung? Umma will be in tears and appa and sister. Gah I feel like actually.  Sungmin I’m scared, I want you to hold me and tell me I’m okay. I don’t feel like the evil makanae, I feel like a scared child. Hyung, I’m going to die and I’m scared. I just have a few hours left before it happens. Even singing your lullaby doesn’t help me. Cute Min, my bunny, my hyung, my Sungmin, I love you. I love you don’t hate me. I love you, I love you, I love you! I’m sorry I can’t drink wine with you. I can’t sing you to sleep. I can’t listen to you play or practice. I’ll miss those sweet times together. I’ll miss just being together. I know our relationship wasn’t based on , but I’ll miss that as well. I promise bunny, you’ll find someone new.
Did I mention how scary this is. I’m counting down to my death and it frightens me. I thought I would die in your arms when we are both old wrinkled and you had an identity complex thinking you’re from DBSK. I guess that’s shot out the window now huh?  Look Min, I’m sorry…. I love you.
Love your eternally evil cute y makanae Cho Kyuhyun…
Ps: Tell anyone I let you call me that and I will come from this grave and kick your Lee Sungmin.

Sungmin smiled as he finished reading the last letter Kyuhyun had wrote to him before replacing it in the diary and replacing it under his pillow. He had a long day of schedules tomorrow, but Kyu would protect him.