Chapter Three: Sungmin's reply

The Letters

You idiot, you ing idiot! You only had a month to go, I was coming for you! Why were you even near there. Couldn’t you have left and hid like the others? Why were you so brave? Did you forget cops have guns? They were okay you didn’t have to get involved! I hate you, I hate you so much, and yet all I can think about is how much it hurts to know I can no longer hold you. Is this the pain you had when you were sent off? Do you know your mother is upset and the fans cry to us. All the members are distant and refusing to work now. You pabo! Who do I drink wine with now? Who do I tell my secrets to at night? Who will sing my lullaby when I’m having one of my attacks or sit with me while I practice singing and guitar? Who will insult my arm pit hair on tv? Are you seriously going to tell me you’re…
Damnit I hate you so much! Do you have any idea how hard it is to look at you right now and know that in just a few minuet’s I’ll have to watch you leave me for good? This is one ed up prank, I know it’s a Friday but Damnit! Ignore my tears, but this is hard for me you know. I’m not good at showing my emotions and you know it. I’ll protect your family. What am I going to do now when I’m crowded at the airport or somewhere else? Who do I grab onto? Who will protect me huh? Did you not think of that? What the hell was going through that thick skull of your’s? You had one ing month to go! I love you, I love you, I love you! Come back to me please. Let me wake up and all of this be just one big bad dream. That’s it isn’t it, I’m asleep and this is a nightmare. Your more than likely sleeping right next to me or watching me sleep while laughing and playing starcraft. Right? Cho Kyuhyun tell me I’m right! Wake me up, I’m scared.
It’s not a nightmare, its hell. You really are stupid. For all your cunning knowledge, you failed. Now I have to pick up the pieces and live with your mistake. I hate you so much. That note you left, it confused me and hurt me just as you said. You knew this would happen, and now I have to live like this. Damnit Kyu don’t make me buy a Ouija board and kick your ! Please come back to your bunny. Your hyung loves you more than anything. Sure you had a rough start with the group, but we love you. Kyu, you promised not to leave me, so I’m holding you to that. Protect me please. Protect your bunny, your hyung, your Sungmin… Kyu I love you.
Kyu don’t ignore my tears, is death really that scary? Am I always going to be cold? Cold means you’re with me though. A ghost, right? You’re reading this right? I love you, I don’t hate you, I love you.
Love, your bunny, your hyung, your Sungmin.

Sungmin smiled a sad smile before folding the note and placing it folded into Kyuhyun’s shirt. His stiff pale form looking so peaceful as he slept in his black coffin. Sungmin continued to cry as Shindong stayed at the side with the other members. This was the end and yet he still felt the makanae beside him.