Who Are You

Fairytale Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

College started and Sehun kind of got used to the classes. It's only been a week though, maybe College isn't as bad as people think it is. 

He got to talk to lots of people, sharing the same interest with them, but he missed the BaekYeol couple more than anything else. They met a few days after the accident but it was a bit awkward, Sehun was trying his best to get them back but Baekhyun was still mad at him, yet gave him all the space he has been wishing for.

Sehun wished he never wished that.

 

 

It was a bit chaotic today, everyone was talking about some new kid who was smoking hot, everyone was already falling for him saying that they didn't see his face the whole week because he used to hide behind his mask and his hoodie.

Sehun didn't even see him but it already felt weird for him. Why would he hide for a whole week?

It was suspicious...

Little did he know that in a corner, the said-kid was looking at him with fierce eyes.

"But he's so cold. He doesn't even pay attention to us talking to him, do you think he is having someone?" Sehun found himself listening to what the girl was saying to her friend and before he even know he was asking "Who are you talking about?"

"Oh? Kai, Kim Kai. You must have seen him right Sehun? He is in almost all same classes as you"

Is he?

"Ah... I-I guess?" he tried to brush it off since he obviously didn't pay attention to the boy. That's when he heard the voices he's been waiting for the whole week.

"I don't believe you're saying you'd consider dating him in m face, this is too much" Chanyeol was walking in quick steps followed by a whinny Baekhyun.

"Com'on I don't really mean it. You know I'll never look at anyone else but you."

The two were creating a scene. They have always been a popular couple, not for them being sweet at each others but for being complete crazy idiots in love expressing it in fights and whinning most of the time. And the whole hall was looking at them.

"Excuse me" Sehun kept saying as he avoided as much students as he can, he was trying to follow the duo to be able to talk to them but it was to crowded and they were walking fast. And he just dumped into someone. "I'm sorry" He looked up and he'd swear he just saw red eyes but couldn't focus since his shoulder hurts like a , and before he could even think the boy disappeared along with the pain.

He needs to tell the duo about what happened,or at least what he could remember although his imagination was playing tricks on him, and most importantly get the boys back.

 

 

 

After few awkward minutes of the three looking at their feet, Sehun tried to break the ice. "So, since we're all here why don't we just talk?"

"You're already doing that" Baekhyun was obviously still upset, and the youngest wished he could just let go.

"I meant, I'm sorry, here I am apologizing to you both, for being a and being selfish, yes I really wanted to have some time for myself and to be free but then I realised that it doesn't mean anything without you two. Please? Hyung? Don't be mad at me" He let a breath he didn't know he was holding but then Baekhyun spoke.

"You're the one who pushed us away"

"Says the one who wants to date someone else while his boyfriend is right next to him" snapped Chanyeol at the older making him whine and pout. Chanyeol never gets mad but when he does it's a whole new level. "It's okay Sehun as long as you learn from your mistakes I'll always be here"

The tall boy got up and hugged his maknae and the older hurried to them too, crashing them in a big hug forgetting all the fights.

"By the way I need to tell you something"

 

 

 

 

 

"So you saw a black dog-" Chanyeol tried to sumerise but his boyfriend was not letting him do so.

"Black wolf" He corrected.

"When you were down on the floor bleeding after a hit and run."

Sehun nodded.

"And suddenly the black dog disappears and you see a young man-" and he was cut down again.

"Black wolf Chanyeol, WOLF" Baekhyun said again angry at how stuborn his boyfriend is. That's when it hit him. What if the man is a "Werewolf" he breathed with his eyes wide.

"Wait WHAT?"

Both Sehun and Chanyeol were looking down at the petite who seemed to make sense more than ever but Sehun would never belie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter