WANTED

Fairytale Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two silhouettes were standing in front of the lockers, talking and not paying attention to the students whisper around them.

It was strange for everyone to see Kai smiling and actually talking to Sehun, to anyone at all since the young man never said a word to anyone beside teachers.

Two others where making their way to them, glaring at all them students talking bad behind Sehun's back.

"So!" Baekhyun was the first to speak. "You're going to introduce us to your new friend Sehun or...?"

"Yeah, sure. Kai this is Baekhyun and Chanyeol, my bestfriends. Guys this is..."

"Kai, the new student, everyone is talking about you and everyone hates to see you talking to my friend" Yes Baekhyun was pissed, not that Sehun got a new friend who's also the reason of his fight with Chanyeol but because he knew Sehun would not be able to defend himself against jealous people around here who tried their best to approach Kai but failed.

"Baekhyun" he tried.

This time it was Chanyeol's turn to speak. "No Sehun, many here tried to talk to this kid and he ignored all of them, you can be a subject of bullying and you have no idea how many of them want to hurt you at the moment."

Once he heard it Kai lifted his head glaring at all those looking at them.  He, of course was intimidating. And everyone minded their own business, just as he left Sehun to his friends and went away.

"Was that a growl I heard?" snapped Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

"He is- WHAT?"

"He said he is the wolf, and he has red eyes Baek, oh Chanyeol don't look at me that way."

Chanyeol was really looking at Sehun as if he completly lost it. "I kind of no longer follow."

"Well to resume that he just said I'll learn and know things slowly, and he'll just keep checking on me."

"So this morning he was checking on you?"

"More importantly, what things are you supposed to learn? Why you?" Baekhyun was able to ask important questions and it actually started to hit both Sehun and Chanyeol who were both looking at him.

"I didn't thought about me, I just asked about him."

"Okay so short story long, dude actually saved your when you got yourself lost somewhere you don't know and have never been, he got you back home, and is checking on you each time?"

The petite was obviously waiting for an answer, that didn't take long.

"And the bite."

The younger never told them about the bite, he thought at first they didn't see it, but he know that they can't see it for some reason he ignores and he needs to talk about it.

"Okay so, he bited me" 

Chanyeol was the one taking long time to process whatever the youngest was saying. "Son! Are you kidding me?" 

"What? No!  Baek say something."

The shorter was quiet, too quiet. A quiet Baekhyun was a scary Baekhyun.

But then Chanyeol broke the silence. "Is this a wolf thing?"

"Werewolf." The two were now looking at him. "Werewolf thing." he repeated.

Sehun raised an eyebrow, he was waiting for more. For informations. He was pretty sure that Baekhyun didn't sleep since he knew about the werewolf thing and that he made researches, not that he was sure it'll be helpful with what was going on in reality. Hell Sehun doesn't know what is reality anymore.

"I think I should wait till I am sure. Show me the bite Hun."

And he did.

"Is this some kind of joke or did it disappear overnight?

Chanyeol was looking at where Sehun was pointing, but there was nothing to see in the younger's skin, or at least from what he could see.

"Sehun! I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter