Omega

Fairytale Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun spent the whole night in his room, trying to figure out what the message meant. 

He totally felt that now he was being part of whatever magic world Jongin was part of. The whole draining energy, him almost aging fasly... but he still couldn't understand how. It was kind of difficult to proceed and Jongin wasn't really a good teacher explaining how things work to Sehun.

He didn't know why but he started becoming a ball of anxiety and needed to calm down.

 

It was already the morning and the boy didn't close his eyes all night thanks to Kai. What'll become of me? He had no idea.

It was only few minutes later that someone barged into his room, with a small awkward smile on the face.

It didn't take less than 5 minutes for Sehun to snap at the said person, throwing whatever that was close to him to their face.

 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

The boy's voice could be heard from down the road.

"Sehun, just sit down. I can explain" he says before dodging another undefined object thrown to him. "Please stop. God!"

"Yes you definitely need God at the moment because I'm gonna kill you" He started pulling his hair in horror, the boy was going crazy. "What did you do to me?" his yellow eyes shined and it took the other by surprise. 

Kai didn't know how fast he moved nor when, but he was standing in front of the boy, holding him by the shoulders and looking him in the eyes.

"Calm down!"  he said as his eyes flashed bright red at the moment and Sehun suddenly felt his anger fade away, in fact he felt like a kicked puppy holding his tail between his legs, all he could do was blink multiple time.

He kept looking at Kai, pupils shaking, before Kai nods at him and it was like he could finally breath again. It scared Sehun. Was I under a spell? How did he... control me?

"How... did you do that?" he dared to ask, his legs were threatening to give up on him and the older was quick to catch him and make them both sit at the edge of the bed before he sighed.

"I'm an alpha!" he said as if it was the most simple thing on earth, but Sehun couldn't relate, he couldn't understand what it had to do with him. Kai sighed again. "You're an omega"

Oh!

He heard somewhere that Alphas had this kind of effects over omegas. What was it again? As if they were given superior orders? He can't really remember but he got the idea.

It clicked.

Kai was an alpha, it explaned how strong and intimidating he was. And Sehun was an omega.

"Oh!"

Wait WHAT?

"I'm- what?" No, no, no!

So this is what he meant by he is now a wolf too.

When Kai first came into his room this morning,he tried to explain how Sehun is now a wolf, explaining what he meant by his message, but the younger got angry and started throwing stuff at him. 

"No way!" he wanted to scream but fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter