FairyTales

Fairytale Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 2 days since Sehun was doing his best avoiding Kai. Not that the other couldn't corner him but he let him be.

Accepting that you're Wanted without knowing why, without further explanations was too much to ask for the boy who only asked for a normal college year and new nice friends.

Although it seemed easier for Sehun that way, but he somehow got weaker, couldn't run like before, needed to rest from time to time... it almost seemed like he was aging in the speed of light.

Baekhyun on the other hand started to panick. He read MORE, and totally needed to meet Kai. The plan was to actually look for him then drag him out of campus to actually talk to him alone.

But Kai was right infront of him and surprisingly he didn't protest when the small one dragged him to a small coffee-shop.

"So Sehun said we have to talk." Started Kai to break the ice, he smiled to Baekhyun. Same smile he does to Sehun as he already considered himself friend to the later and his friends are supposed to be Kai's friends too.

"You're gonna have THE talk with me." 

Kai was pretty confuse after the revelation. Is he going to ask THEM questions?  He started to panick.

"THE..?"  Kai clearly needed clarification, and Baek was obviously here to provide that.

"Mate" was the answer. And Kai let a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Not them.

"Please! it's still early for that." 

Because yes, it was early for that question, and they still didn't know if Sehun will need to have a mate anytime soon as Kai himself still has no idea about the boy's condition.

"He doesn't know that, they don't know that."

If by they, he meant the people who wanted to hurt him for whatever reason, then yes they don't know, because they only smell.

"I'll protect him okay?"

"It's not okay, it's dangerous. And I swear to god, I can behead every single creature in that one freaking magical world you come from if something happens to him." 

Baekhyun's threat made Kai smirk and the petite go angry. 

"I trust you on that." He said before continuing under his breath. "The witch said you're a dangerous little human anyways."

"The what? So they heard about me?" 

What do you think genius?

"They know more than you ever will Byun Baekhyun."

 

 

 

For Kai, as long as he still didn't know for sure, them questions shouldn't be asked. 

He felt relieved that the curious chihuahua was actually asking about Mates and not that as there is no confirmation till now.

 

Baekhyun went back home until it hit him.

Kai was scared of something. Something he doesn't know, something that can change things. Something that can make things worse.

"What did you get yourself into Oh Sehun?"

 

 

Kai who was living few houses away from Sehun, met the latter in his house door, smiled to him knowing he is fine for now then closed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter