The Bite

Fairytale Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you kidding me Chanyeol? Since when do you believe in fairytales?" A tall young man snapped at the said Chanyeol who was slightly taller than him who pouted after hearing him.

"But that kid saw a wolf" Another young man, shorter than the two others, talked now. He looked up to both of them wondering what they'll say.

"Well, as a matter of fact, we never had wolves in this city. And even if there was, it wouldn't be a werewolf for god's sake. Why do you even believe in that ? How old are you again Baekhyun? I must've forgotten"  He walked away from the two boys with them following him from afar.

"I'm older than your Sehun, show some respect." Baekhyun shouted and all Chanyeol could do was sighing at the sight of the others. 

 

Wolf and Werewolf.

Those were all the words he was hearing the past two days. A kid saw a "WOLF" in the city. It doesnt make sense. At all. There was no way Seoul would have one, and people were already asking themself what if it was a werewolf in his animal form. Must be just a big doggo.

Yeah... A big dodggo.

 

Baekhyun was making a big deal out of it, not going out until his two friends are with him, and not letting any of them go out alone, scared of the said wolf, that no one other than the kid saw.

"Guys really. College is starting in three days, I don't think you two should keep walking me back home each day and go with me even to the bubble tea shop that is 10 minutes away from home. I wanna be free." He turned to look at them with a serious face. Sehun knows that they don't mean it in a bad way, they just want him safe but it is suffocating for him, he can't live like that because of a stupid rumor. "I have a great idea, how about we each enjoy the following 2 days in our own way? How about you two go on a date. DATES, lots of dates." He said cheerfuly, hopefully they wouldn't see through his plan.

"Sounds like a great plan..." started Chanyeol, not sounding that happy about the said plan.

"... to get rid of us" continued Baekhyun. 

Touché!

The boys tone showed that they both were hurt by what Sehun said, but he too doesn't mean it in a bad way, does he? He just need time for himself. He wants to go to college, make new friends, have good marks and live freely... Which the two friends do not get and keep him for themselves only. 

"Look hyung I really-" 

"No need " Baekhyun simply went away, leaving Chanyeol standing in front of the youngest of them. 

"Really Sehun, really." 

"Oh not you too please." 

"Well, we'll leaving you to yourself. Maybe then you can be free as you've always been dreaming" Chanyeol followed the older who was about to cross the road.

Sehun then went back home frustrated, and was ignored by his two friends for the following day. 

No calls, no messages, no whinny Baekhyun and loud Chanyeol was a new and weird feeling for him. He wasn't sure he enjoyed this anymore. It's only been a day and he missed them so much.

 

 

To: Baek Hyung

Hyung! Wanna meet?

 

To: Baek Hyung

Hyung! Are you busy?

 

To: Baek Hyung

Are you really ignoring me now?

 

To: Baek Hyung

Com'on, you know you two are my closes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter