A tom/ Yano

T-O double P, D-O double G

    Minmi made it home safely rushing into her room to text B-joo hoping he hasn't seen her.

    [B-Joo I'm feeling much better today!] She bluntly sent to him.

    She waited a few moments pacing back and fourth chewing on her nails hoping he wouldn't catch onto her lie that she told him yesterday, the thought of her lying to him made her more nervous because she's never lied to him, but she'd know how he'd act if she told him what P-goon said. He'd probably punch him in the face or yell at him for putting those thoughts in her head.

    [Good to know?] He replied.

    She never could understand his personality, some days he acts over protective and then other days he acts like he doesn't care and isn't interested in her. But the thought of that made her want to distance herself more since he seemed annoyed with her.

    She sighed out loud before collapsing on her bed just staring at the ceiling not even having a single thought in her mind. She just listened to the silence and stared at her white ceiling, not even noticing that she hasn't blinked yet her eyes began to tear. But as she blinked to refresh herself the tears kept coming from both of her eyes, at this point it was her emotions poring out as a late reaction. To be honest she was thinking, she was thinking of what's it going to be like for her when school starts again tomorrow? She didn't like the feeling of pushing people away with the intent of them not pulling her back, she didn't like how she feels like she's starting over moving to a new school and having to make new friends and thinking who she's going to sit by at lunch. But she unintentionally over thought about it and it pushed her to tears. 

    She wiped her tears before new ones could poor over and reached for her phone and headphones. As she her phone she had messages on it.

    [Minmi! Twin! tomorrow's the first day of school so let's have a dinner yeah?] Yano texted her. Yano was the only person in the group that was the same age as her so everyone called both of them twins.

    [I got this invite to your house, but it wasn't from you...so we're having a family dinner?] A-tom texted. A-tom was slightly older than her and Yano but he was still in the category as 'The top three youngest of the group'.

    She scrolled down to find seven more messages of what time to be at her house for the dinner and what time people were coming. 

    Before she could even respond to any of the messages the door bell to her house rang.

    She rushed to her bathroom quickly putting powder on her face to cover up the tear stains as she opened the door to find A-tom and Yano with grocery bags.

    "Why?" She whined cutely.

    "The youngest have to cook." Yano walked in. "Since we're the top three we have to make the food."

    "And we're making ramen." A-tom brought the rest of the groceries in. "'Cause that's the easiest and most affordable thing to make to feed all the other hyungs in our group."

    Minmi teared up again feeling bad that she is just giving up on their friendship knowing that she was a burden from the start.

    "Whoa why the tears?" A-tom asked making Yano come over to see if she was crying.

    She quickly had to think. "I'm just sad the it's the last year for some of us." She didn't completely lie knowing that a few of them were going to graduate and leave her behind making it more harder on the friendship.

    "Cheer up kid we're still going to be best friends, no one's going to ruin our friendship so don't worry about anything." Yano went to the kitchen to put the food on the counter. "Don't worry about making the food," he nudged A-tom. "we'll make it. All you have to do is just set up the table and then rest."

    Minmi slightly smiled at their thoughtfulness before doing exactly what he said then waiting for the rest to show up for one last moment to remember.

 

    Finally one by one or mostly two by two showed up hugging Minmi as if they haven't just seen her a couple days ago, all except P-goon who came with Nakta and watched Nakta hug her. It didn't surprise her that he came since he was considered in the group even before she was considered friends with each of them.

    "Are you really feeling better?" B-Joo asked her honestly worried as she just smiled and gave one nod as a reply.

    "Why are you so quiet today Minmi?" Sangdo asked out loud.

    "Sorry I was sick yesterday and I'm still getting over it." She lied. It made her sick to her stomach as she was continuously lying to them.

    "You said you felt better." B-Joo furrowed his brows as Hansol watched her closely.

    "Here's the food Hyung's." Yano announced as A-tom followed behind him with four big bowls and placing them with evenly enough space on the table and everyone instantly started eating.

    "Hey," Seogoong started. "This is the first time we all are together since school ended."

    "Yeah I don't like how school's the only reason on why we get together as a whole group." Nakta nodded. "Some of us are graduating this year. What's going to happen then 'cause school's not going to bring us together anymore."

    Minmi frowned at that thought not noticing that Hansol noticed.

    "Minmi are you still going to be my dance partner this year?" Xero asked.

    "No 'cause she's going to mine." Gohn argued.

    "Actually," Minmi spoke up making everyone give their attention to her. "I was thinking maybe I'll preform by myself."

    "Aren't you scared of people staring only at you?" Nakta choked. "Are you sure? I mean it's just that you're so shy."

    She looked down and nodded.

    "We're still going to support you. All of us." Jenissi said as she gave a quick glance to P-goon who was staring at her intently.

    "Well I mean you guys don't have to...I wouldn't want to be distracted." She spoke again.

    "What's that supposed to mean?" B-joo asked very curios of her answer but sounded more mad than he intended to.

    "Yeah what does that mean?" Hansol finally spoke but seemed as irritated as B-joo did.

    "You guys have never been a distraction to me." Hojoon said honestly. "You guys are probably the reason why I'm so good."

    Some laughed at his cockiness as others were still offended by Minmi's comment. She felt the eyes on her and stood up quickly. "I'm going to get water." She announced then walked to the kitchen to get out of the situation.

    Once she entered the kitchen Seogoong entered behind her. "Why are you acting so weird lately?"

    She shrugged. "I said I was sick." She stared at the floor.

    "We've seen you sick before and you were never like this." He countered.

    "Seogoong I'm fine, I promise." She smiled at him.