Hojoon/Kidoh

T-O double P, D-O double G

    Today was a new day for Min mi, she wanted to give the people that she's always depended on some space. She furrowed her eyebrows day dreaming while staring at the tv in her room just thinking of what she should do today. 

    So instead she decided to take a walk to get her mind right. At times like this really needed music and some air. Instantly with the music as the only thing she could hear she saw the world as the cheery song she was listening to instantly cheering her up. She smiled at everyone that looked at her even at the people that didn't smile at her back she just felt really confident when listening to music as cliche as it sounds she just felt like a main character.

    That was until a soccer ball hitting her foot broke her concentration on her music. She faintly heard a voice because her music was to loud so she paused the song she was listening to completely stopping her imagination. 

    "Min Mi let's play!" She looked at the owner of the ball and saw Hojoon with Kidoh. "Kidoh doesn't want to play so I need someone to play with."

    She remembered everything from the previous day and became hesitant. "I'm actually kinda busy today guys." She lied.

    "Just for awhile please?" Hojoon begged.

    "Please Min mi? So I don't have to play?" Kidoh chimed in sitting on the field determined not to play soccer with him.

    "I'm not even properly dressed." She kept trying to make excuses quickly.

    "It's not the olympics, you don't need a uniform when it's just for fun." Hojoon then came over grabbing her wrist and kicking the ball back to the field.

    "I really shouldn't stay out that long." Min mi gave in.

    In the back of her mind what P-Goon said was still the first thing she thought about when she looked at her friends but then thought again knowing that she hasn't seen them in awhile so why not spend the summer with them and then give them space at school.

    With that mindset she happily started to play soccer with him while Kidoh pretended to keep score. She did slightly better at soccer kicking the ball between two cups, that they probably had as trash, then Hojoon did as he was out of breath after the third time she scored.

    "No fare. This whole game's not fare since you're a dancer that's kind of like an athlete." Hojoon said in between his breathes. 

    She laughed out loud to herself. "Ok Hojoon you can stop now, you act like I don't know you." She called him out on his little game he was playing.

    Hojoon was the number one soccer player on the schools team, not just soccer but really he was just number one to any sport he joined and he acted as if Min mi didn't know. 

    "I've been to your games before you can stop acting."

    He laughed knowing that she was right before sitting on the grass criss crossed. "I've been playing all day, I really am winded at the moment." He confesed.

    "Why'd you think I didn't want to play," Kidoh spoke. "He's been practicing for when school starts back up."

    Min mi sat down on the grass to. "You'll do fine don't worry you'll always be number one, fighting." She cutely cheered.

    "Thanks for helping me practice, I'm glad to see you're not sick to." Hojoon smiled.

    He face went from happy to confused. "muh?"

    "B-Joo said that you were really sick yesterday, and that you were light headed he also said that he was going to check on you today." Hojoon confessed as Kidoh stared at him in confusion with the information he was also receiving.

    "Omo I have to tell him I'm ok." She stood up from the grass and began to fix herself before leaving. "oh and Hojoon, Kidoh." They both looked at her. "Thanks for today, you both took my mind off of things." She quickly ran over to each one not forgetting their hugs considering they were her friends. 

    "Just get some rest." Kidoh waved her off while Hojoon smiled putting back on his over sized glasses.

    Kidoh watched her nod and run off back to her house before turning to Hojoon. "So B-Joo's going to her house?" He asked unconvinced.

    Hojoon shrugged still staring off in the direction she ran as he walked over to sit by Kidoh. "I wouldn't want him to be mad at her if he saw her walking around the city so it's best that she stayed home for the day." Hojoon admitted. 

    "So he's not going to her house?" Kidoh asked trying to confirm the conversation.

    Hojoon shook his head but then shrugged again. "I said that just in case if he did, we can never predict what B-Joo's up to."

    Kidoh looked at him trying to figure out what he was thinking before Hojoon interrupted. "Ok, let's do basketball now." Hojoon finally looked at him and smiled before standing up.

    Kidoh sighed already having sore legs as he followed him.