Jenissi/Hansol

T-O double P, D-O double G

    The next day Min mi woke up with a slight headache from how short she slept last night. No matter how late she slept she would always wake up at the same time. 

    She remembered the text she sent out and quickly grabbed her phone expecting a reply from Jenissi, she unlocked her phone to find a text message from him and Hansol, knowing her she read Jenissi's first, she would've read Jenissi's text before anyone no matter how urgent it was she would reply to him first.

    She unlocked her phone and stared at the text from him. 

    [Hmmmm I'll think about it...fine let's go to the beach by your house. Meet us at 11:00 am] She looked at the time on her phone and gasped watching her phone's clock turn to 10:31.

    "Omo! Have to hurry." She hopped up out of her bed but then remembered she got a text from Hansol. She searched for her phone that she threw on her bed. 

    [Jenissi said you wanted to hang out today. Is that true or is he using you as an excuse for me to come over.]

    She never knew when he was joking but still replied.

    [I'll let you figure that out :p] she giggled at her own reply then remembered that she was already late and she wasted more time texting him.

    

    Hansol sat on the sand at the beach with Jenissi as they stared off into the water crashing onto the shore. 

    "I told her the beach by her house so she wouldn't be late." Jenissi whined standing up to stretch.

    Hansol didn't reply as he continued to look at the water. "I'm listening to music I can't hear you anymore." Hansol sighed and put his headphones in both his ears but didn't play any music. That's always been his was to get out of conversations, by pretending to listen to music to make people think he can't hear so they wont talk to him. 

    Jenissi scoffed. "This jerk." He said to himself not knowing Hansol could hear him. 

    "Jenissi, Hansol!" They both turned around to see Min mi jogging towards them. 

    Hansol unintentionally took out one of his headphones while watching her jog towards them, he thought she looked so cute with a worried expression on her face hoping that they didn't wait to long. He could tell that she rushed by what she was wearing, she was wearing shorts with a flannel rapped around her waste with a thin gray sweater obviously not knowing if it was going to be hot or cold today. He also noticed her short hair was in a ponytail, he always new that she never has her hair up because she always preferred it down but to him it looked cute in a pony tail because it made her look younger. 

    But unlike Hansol, Jenissi didn't notice any of that. 

    "I'm so sorry for being late." She tugged on the sleeves of her sweater. 

    Since Hansol pays attention to the little details about her he knew that she had a crush on Jenissi so he never tried anything with her.

    "I don't know if I can forgive you." He pretended to be irritated making Hansol role his eyes.

    Even though Jenissi was playing around Min mi took it serious. "I'm so sorry Jenissi Oppa I really didn't mean to come late I was so busy yesterday and I got carried away."

    "Is that why you texted me around midnight?" Jenissi asked.

    "What were you doing up that late?" Hansol asked.

    She turned to Hansol. "Sangdo and Gohn came to my house around midnight and we went to this club."

    "The two trouble makers tisk tisk. So you're a trouble maker now?" Jenissi teased.

    "They just always get me into trouble." She laughed. "I missed them though. But I missed you guys more." She walked towards the ocean and felt the water on her feet. She then kicked water at them laughing to herself.

    Since Hansol was sitting closer to the water he got more wet from her attack. "Yah!" He yelled standing up but before he could do anything Jenissi chased her out further into the water picking her up threatening to drop her.

    Seeing that Hansol sat back down. *I was supposed to do that.* He put in his headphones in his ears again but this time he actually started playing music. 

    "Stop stop I'm sorry Jenissi Oppa I won't do it again." She was laughing to hard but was serious about him dropping her.

    "Say I'm you're favorite." He threatened.

    "You're my favorite!" She honestly said. "Hansol help!"

    She watched Hansol laying down on the sand with his eyes closed listening to music, to her this was Hansol being normal.

    Jenissi noticed but new something was up, he put down Min mi but dragged her over to Hansol without him noticing. 

    She ran up to him and laid down next to him slyly pulling out one of his headphones. immediately he looked at her laying next to him putting the headphone in her ear.

    "What song are we listening to?" She smiled.

    He closed his eyes again to suppress his feelings about her because that smile was driving him crazy, when she does anything it drives him crazy but when she focuses on him he just mentally looses it.

    "Jenissi Oppa come lay with us." Hansol heard her and cringed at the word 'Oppa' because she never calls anyone else that so casually. Hansol grew irritated at that and even more irritated that Jenissi didn't pick up on that kind of stuff because that was the biggest hint of her liking him.

    After a few moments later Hansol opened his eyes to see if Min mi fell asleep because he hasn't heard her voice in a while. He just wanted to see her face and what she would look like, but sadly for him her back was facing him and she was facing Jenissi while she was asleep while Jenissi was also facing her. He's never felt so left out.

    "You're awake?" Hansol heard Jenissi's voice. 

    Hansol sat up running a hand threw his bangs. "Yeah." He mumbled.

    "What's wrong with you today?" Jenissi asked.

    Hansol looked at him. "What?"

    "You just seem...off."

    Hansol looked at the sun that was setting. "I'm always like this." He stood up. "I should be heading home." 

    Jenissi knew he was lying but he didn't question any further. "Wait." He stopped Hansol in his tracks. "Take her home since you live that way."

    Hansol looked at her then back at him. "I think she'd rather have you take her home."

    *Ah there it is, he's jealous.* "But you know where she lives. I don't." He lied.

    Hansol stood there for moments looking at him, then he accepted his offer walking back over to her to put her on his back.

    He took in the way she looked being so oblivious to what was happening right now and just sleeping without a worry, she just looked so peaceful and beautiful. Jenissi noticed and smiled to himself teasing him. "You ok?"

    Jenissi's voice snapped Hansol out of his trans and he proceeded to put Min mi on his back. Unintentionally she wrapped her arms around his neck making his heart skip several beats.

    "So I'll see you later." Jenissi waved Hansol off and walked the other way.

    "You're such a kid." He was talking to her but didn't wait for a reply. "So careless." 

    He was so close to her house now. "So beautiful." He murmured. "Stop driving me crazy and making me worried." He was silent for a moment. "And stop reaching out to Jenissi more than me." He looked down.

    Min mi stirred in her sleep and held onto his neck tighter. "Oppa." She murmured. 

    Hansol's heart skipped a beat from the thought of her actually calling him Oppa even though he was pretty sure she thought Jenissi was carrying her, but her saying that word with only him around made him forget everything that irritated him today, and with that he slowed down his walk to cherish this moment longer.