Seogoong/ Nakta/ Xero

T-O double P, D-O double G

     Waiting in the cafe was Min mi staring at her phone scrolling through her pictures as she drank on her iced coffee. She needed the coffee since she woke up early, as she took another sip she blankly stared at the time on her phone.

     "Why did they want me here at 8 a.m?" She was trying to figure out what was the plans today knowing it was the last few days of their summer vacation. 

     She was happy at the fact of someone inviting her out since she rarely seen anyone this whole summer.

     She yawned very loudly blurring her eyes with reflex tears and tiredness. 

     A few seconds after she opened a straw entered it making her gag a bit and cough. She quickly opened her eyes to see Nakta.

     "Nakta." She slightly smiled and stood up to hug him knowing she hadn't seen him for over 2 weeks during the break.

     "Sorry you were open." He smiled and picked up the straw she spit out and put it back in her drink then took a sip. "How's you're break been?" 

     She pouted at his question knowing that she didn't have an eventful break. "Nothing exciting. I'm so incomplete when we don't see each other everyday. It ruins the vibe." She rested her cheek on her hand.

     "A'www don't worry doll we'll all be together again soon." He gave her a soft smile and brushed her bangs in her face. 

     She quickly shook off his hand and fixed her hair then pretended to give him a dirty look.

     He just pouted at the sight of her trying to look mad at him. Knowing her she broke out into laughter not being able to keep up her act.

     He smiled at her silliness and stood up. "Kaja." He nodded towards the doors.

     "Where are we going?"

     He extended his hand. After staring at it for a moment she gladly took it and stood up holding tightly onto his hand squeezing it once in awhile just for fun. 'Man I've missed this.'

 

     Nakta covered her eyes at one point during the walk. "Can you tell me now? Please Nakta Oppa?" She whined. 

     He laughed at the last word she used knowing that she rarely uses that word unless she wants something. "Don't try to act all cute now doll, we just have a few more steps."

     She stomped for the last few steps but stood still when he took his hands off from over her eyes. She looked around seeing nothing but cars driving by and shoppers walking on this busy street. "I don't get it, why did you-" she stopped talking when she turned around to face him but noticed Seogoong and Xero looking around as if nothing happened. She noticed that Seogoong was the one who was covering her eyes, it was only Seogoong and Xero with her.

     "But when-"she looked around again to see if Nakta was anywhere nearby. She looked back at the only two boys that she recognized as they still pretended to look around as if they didn't see her. She smiled at both of them. "I missed both of you babo's." She hugged both of them as they finally responded to her and gave her a group hug. 

     "A'www babe don't cry." Xero said petting her head. 

     "Always making girls cry." Seogoong tsked him.

     Xero bumped him with his shoulder and continued to pet her head.

     She let go of Seogoong and fully hugged Xero. "Now we know who she favors." Seogoong said to himself.

     "I love both of you guys equally." She whined into Xero's chest. 

     "Then hug me to." Seogoong pulled her away from Xero to hug her himself and she did.

     Shortly after the hug she finally pulled away and patted her tear stained swollen eyes and took a deep breath. "What now? Is anyone else here?" She started to look around again.

     "Babe it's only us." Xero chuckled. He then grabbed her right hand as Seogoong grabbed the other.

     "It's still perfect." She smiled at both of them and swung both of their hands. "Even if it's just you two."

     "I'm not sure how to take that." Xero wasn't sure to laugh or get defensive.

     "It's just Min mi being Min mi." Seogoong rolled his eyes.

     They walked further down the busy street then stopped at a festival at the end of the street. Must've been the reason why it was so busy.

     "Are we going to go on rides?" She beamed.

     Xero nodded his head. "What should we do first?" 

     "Food~" she sang and rushed to a cotton candy stand.

     Seogoong laughed at her childish behavior. "I'll buy it for her." He walked ahead.

     She smiled as Seogoong approached her and bought the Cotten candy. Min mi put a big piece of the pink Cotten candy in having not shoved it all in and having a piece hanging out she offered him a bite by shoving the big fluff in his face.

     He smiled and leaned in towards taking a bite of the extra that wasn't fully stuffed into . Her eyes grew wide and she backed up staring at him as he was unfazed by what just happened. "It's good." He chewed.

     She snapped herself back into reality and blushed. "You could've taken a bite of this piece." Min mi put the Cotten candy pile in front of her face.

     "I wanted that piece." He nonchalantly said as he his lips.

     "Is this how you get your girls?" She joked.

     "I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged looking at the rides.

     Before she could say something back a decent sized panda got shoved in her face. She followed the arm holding it tracing it back to Xero. "I was just about to ask where you have been." She gladly accepted the panda embracing it into her arms.

     Seogoong rolled his eyes annoyed by Xero's action.

     "Is this why all the girls like you Xero?" She smiled.

     Before he could answer Seogoong cut him off. "Min mi lets go on rides now." He walked ahead towards any ride.

     Xero grabbed her hand and followed after Seogoong. "Let's go on that one." He pointed at a ride that was spinning fast. Without another word Seogoong grabbed Min mi's free hand and pulled her out of Xero's grasp. "That ride's lame." He scanned a few rides. "Ferris wheel, it's settled."

     "The Ferris wheel should be the last ride we go on." Xero said pulling Min mi back into his grip.

     "Here we go again." Min mi smiled knowing that this was bound to happen sooner or later.

     Even though Xero and Seogoong were best friends within the group they always competed. Seogoon was the man hoe knowing exactly what to say and do to make a girls heart flutter while even being daring with skin ship while Xero was the gentlemen that every girl liked because of how polite and sweet he is, he gives off the vibe of being a helpless romantic and what girl wouldn't like that? But since they both get the attention of girls they always try to one up each other.

     "Let's just go on every ride ok?" Min mi made an 'ok' sign with her hand.

     Xero and Seogoong gave each other one more look and agreed. Min mi grabbed both of their hands and started pointing to the rides she wanted to go one.

     By finishing the most of the rides the last one was the ferris wheel. Min mi decided to sit by herself on one side to avoid choosing who she would sit by and start an argument while the two boys sat on the other side. She held her panda tightly on her chest as she looked down noticing they were at the very top. 

     "Where did Nakta go anyway?" She remembered.

     Seogoong looked at Xero then back at her. "What are you talking about?"

     "I don't remember seeing him either." Xero joined in.

     They both avoided her gaze until Xero gave in. "He had to pick his Umma up from the airport since they both went to the states. He left a day earlier than her so she just got back today."

     She forced a smile and looked down a little sad that she didn't see him that long.

 

     "Thank you guys for taking me out today. I've really been bored most of my summer vacation." She hugged both of them wrapping her arms around their necks. 

     "No need to thank us babe." Xero patted her head.

     "It was no problem kid." Seogoong smirked.

     She waved them off as she opened the door to her house waiting to be greeted by her mother but heard nothing. She went into her Mom's room to see if she was asleep which she was. She smiled at her mom peacefully asleep, she quickly went into her room to change into shorts and a tank top tying her short hair up into a pony tail then ran back into her moms room to sleep in there with her. 

     She sighed from finally being able to lay down and rest and wondered who else she'll see tomorrow.