Sangdo/ Gohn

T-O double P, D-O double G

    Min mi woke up in the middle of the night, it was bound to happen because the whole night she kept tossing and turning in her sleep. she wiped beads of sweat off her for head because of the body heat her and her mom were giving off. 

    She fanned herself with her hands and untied the small ponytail in her hair then ran her fingers through the short mess. She slowly crawled out of the bed trying not to wake up her Mom. 

    Still fanning herself with her hands she walked down the stairs into the kitchen opening the fridge taking in the cool air. 

    She sighed and finally reached for a water bottle until she heard very low voices. She stopped moving so she could confirm the noise wasn't her and she did. 

    She slowly walked to her front door making sure she was unheard and peaked out the peep whole. She exhaled when she realized who it was.

    "Shhh, you're going to get her in trouble." Gohn whispered loudly. 

    "She wouldn't get in trouble if she answered me already."

    She chuckled from the sight. "They could've just called me." she said to herself. 

    She tapped lightly onto the front door and watched their reactions from the peep whole then laughed loud enough for them to hear once she saw them freak out a little bit. 

    "Min mi?" Gohn walked closer to the door. Min mi tapped on it again laughing to herself. "she's teasing us." He turned to Sangdo. 

    Sangdo smirked from her childish behavior and knocked on the door but louder than how she was tapping it. "Then we'll to."

    Min mi gasped from the loud noise then quickly but quietly opened the door and closed it behind her leaning on it. "What's wrong with you?" She whisper yelled.

    "We missed you." Sangdo said while Gohn nodded.

    "I missed you to but now wasn't the time to tell me that." Min mi said but watched them not even looking at her face. After a few moments she realized that they were looking at her pajama's instead of paying attention to her. 

    She quickly covered herself with her arms. "erts. I'm going back inside." 

    "We're still teasing you." Gohn stuck his tongue out.

    "You can't go inside 'cause we have plans." Sangdo put his jacket over her. 

    The jacket hung longer over her shorts making it a dress on her.

    "But where? Why at this time." She asked looking at both of them.

    "Just come." They nonchalantly walked away as she chased behind them.

 

    "I'm to under dressed for this kind of stuff." Min mi whined looking at the big club in front of her. She turned to Gohn. "Please take me home oppa." She pouted.

    "You almost got me." Gohn laughed. "Come on." He tugged on the jacket she was wearing and headed inside.

    Nervously she caught up and clung on his arm holding it tightly while Sangdo walked passed the security in front of the building obviously knowing them enough to not check their I.D's.

    "Why did you guys take me here." Min mi asked.

    "We were on our way and passed your house and thought you weren't busy." Sangdo shrugged.

    "I was busy!" She whined. "Sleeping." She murmured then end so he couldn't hear.

    "Needless to say," Gohn jumped in. "we couldn't leave our Min mi out of the loop." He put his arm around her and dragged her further in. 

    "Take me back home in an hour." She said over the music.

    "Can't hear you." Gohn stuck his tongue out. "Music's to loud." He mouthed.

    Min mi stuck out her bottom lip and mouthed 'Oppa' and held onto the front of his shirt shaking him a little bit. 

    He laughed a little. "Dance with me." 

    Min mi stopped pouting and looked around for Sangdo but caught him dancing intimately with a girl. She looked back to Gohn and nodded smiling, he and her were always dancing together since they both enjoyed dancing and competitions, with Xero of course. 

    On Que. the song instantly changed and sped up a long with his dancing, she joined in dancing with him making everyone give them more room to do their thing. As she continued Gohn stopped dancing to watch, he really enjoyed watching her loosen up and dance in her own hip hop way but still making it very feminine. 

    When the music finished the crowed cheered and Min mi instantly went back to her shy self covering her face and scanning the room for Sangdo or Gohn. Gohn laughed and cheered the loudest for Min mi when she was done while Sangdo was amazed how her personality changes when she dances, all these people here probably thought she was this sassy girl that was stuck up and was cocky about her moves from first impression but in reality she was this shy wall flower that just secretly likes to dance.

    She spotted Gohn and quickly ran to him as everyone was doing there own thing. She covered her face and sighed. "So embarrassing." She touched her steaming cheeks.

    Out of reflex he hugged her burying her face in his chest. She blushed from the unexpected touch. "Yah..." She trailed off.

    "You almost made me jealous." *With the way the guys here were looking at you.* He honestly said knowing that she would think he's kidding.

    She pushed him off. "Stop teasing me." 

    Before he could answer Sangdo walked over clapping then high fived Min mi. "Good job today." 

    She got embarrassed again. "Thank you." she shyly said.

    "Well kid," Sangdo put his arm around her. "It's time to break you back into your house." 

    Hearing that Gohn mentally frowned but sighed a loud making them look at him. "Kaja." He put his hands in his pockets and headed towards the door trying to cover up his sigh. 

 

    "Thank you Sangdo for the jacket." She smiled at him handing him his jacket back. "Thank you both for seeing me, I missed both of you." She hugged them individually.

    They both waved her off and she went back up the stairs quietly but went and slept in her room for the rest of the night. She was happy she saw four of her closest friends but she wanted to see all of them. 

    She took out her phone and started texting away.

    [Jenissi, do you think you and Hansol will hang out tomorrow?]

    Min mi put her phone down going to sleep expecting a reply when she wakes up.