Finding Out JYP's Dark Secret

Trainee Life

October 10th, 2016

After the usual training I went to see Kitty.

“Hi Kitty, how was school?” I asked her. I found something off about her, it’s the fact that her hair color changed, and her outfit. I couldn’t really tell if she grew taller, because when we talk we usually sit down and chat.

“It was good, but I have a few questions on homework. May you help?” Kitty asked.

“You never ask me to help you on homework, because it was easy for both of us. Why would you need help so suddenly?” I asked. I already felt something was wrong with Kitty! “Who are you? You are not Kitty, because Kitty doesn’t change so fast. Why are you acting like Kitty, what’s behind your plot!” I demanded for answers.

“What do you mean? I am Kitty!” Kitty replied. Kitty grabbed my arm, and I tried to escape from her grip, but it’s too strong. Where in the world is this person trying to take me. We entered JYP’s underground tunnel. In there I saw many children crying for help. This is a whole another world I have yet to discover.

“You stay here, don’t even try to go out. If you do, then you are putting your own friend at risk.” The person warned me.

“Kitty, where are you!” I shouted.

“Nana? Is that you? I’m here!” Kitty said.

“It’s me! I’m coming your way!” I screamed.

“How did you get here?” I asked.

“I was tricked here by JYP’s worker, and I never imagined that I would end up here. I saw children being beaten to death here, it’s like living in a nightmare. I hate the fact that JYP can hide this secret from trainees like you. They are putting their own company at risk.” Kitty said in an upset tone.

“I had no idea that JYP would do such evil deeds, it’s just insane how stupid they can be to ruin their reputation like that. Even worse why would they use children like this? It’s just pure evil! I have end this horrible they are doing.” I said.