Dinner and Dorm Tour

Trainee Life

“Hey Nana, why did you come so late to get dinner?” Ms. Ko asked.

“Oh, I was practicing before coming here.” I lied to her.

“That’s good, and be sure to finish your meal!” she warned me.

I walked to the cafeteria, there I saw JB having the blast of his life. I thought I was imagining that Yugeom was waving for me to sit in their table. I had to bring myself back to life, before noticing it was actually true. Why would Yugeom suddenly become so nice to me? He’s always so weird, I should stay away from him. If I decline to sit with them, then JB and Youngjae might think I’m mad at them.

“How did seeing your friend go? Did you get into any trouble?” Youngjae asked.

“Nope, it was fine because I came back in time or else I would’ve gotten into trouble.” I said staring at Yugeom. I thought his reaction would be bad, but he had none.

“Do you want to call Momo to sit with us as well?” JB asked.

“Nah, she’s sitting with her friends, so I don’t want to disturb her.” I replied.

“That’s a large dinner you have there! Can you finish all of that?” Bambam pointed out.

“No, but I have to. I probably won’t because I’m not that hungry.” I said.

“Then, may I have some?” he asked with doggy eyes.

“Okay, take ¼ of it, and I’ll eat the rest!” I smiled. I’m glad that someone is going to help me finish the food, so that I don’t have to waste it.

“You should let her eat everything, because…” JB rushed to say this. I gave JB a dangerous look, and he stopped talking, but then Jackson had to continue the conversation.

“Because of what? I can guess why you said that JB, Nana looks awfully skinny!” Jackson finished the explanation.

Bambam felt bad, and decided not to touch the food. That made the atmosphere worse, because I started getting annoyed.

“If you want you should take it, or else I would waste it. Anyone of you want this? I can tell you it’s homemade, so it might remind you of home. Every time I eat this it reminds me of home. Anyone??’’ I urged them to reply, but none of them did. They didn’t want to take my food, because I needed it. “You know what, if you are going to treat me differently, because I have this illness, then we aren’t friends.” I stormed off. I went to Momo’s table.

“Nana we didn’t mean it that way!” Bambam chased after me. Jinyoung gave Bambam the signal not to do anything. Bambam followed Jinyoung’s order, and let me walk.

“Hi Nana, you finally decide to sit with us. Did something happen in JB’s table that made you leave? We are always here for you, you don’t need those guys!” Momo said.

“Haha, you are the best! I know right who needs those guys!” I said.

“We heard you dance with those guys! How is it like dancing with them? Do you feel overwhelmed, because you are with the hot guys?” Rosie laughed.

“I was nervous, and who in the world would feel overwhelmed dancing with them. Only Rosie would! Hehe!” I laughed.

“Hey!” Rosie punched me in the arm. Sometimes it’s good to be around the girls, because they aren’t as shy as the guys.

“We going to get a tour of our dorm in 5 mins!” Lisa said.

Ms. Ko gave us a tour of our dorm, which wasn’t small nor big. Our dorm roommates are Rosie, Lisa, and Momo. It’s funny how we are already friends, so sharing a dorm was even better. We have one closet and a drawer. I would use the drawer, since I don’t have much clothes. I borrow most of my pretty clothes from Momo, because she is stylish. I think we have one of the biggest closet on our floor. We have two bunk beds, and Momo and I take the one near the wall. Rosie and Lisa takes the near the window, so they feel the breeze.

“You guys can’t sleep later than 10!” Ms. Ko said.

“Yes, Mama!” we yelled. We showered and got ready to go to bed. We promised each other to sleep around 9:20, so we won’t bother each other.

“Good night!” we all said to each other. I wonder what will happen tomorrow, and I am worried about what the guys are thinking. I left them, so things might not be the same as today.