JB Finds Out

Trainee Life

An hour passed by…

I heard JB and Youngjae’s voice, so Mark told me to hide in the closet. I hid behind the suitcase with a bunch of clothes. The clothes smelled good, I wonder whose clothes they belonged to. Based on my prior knowledge on JB and Youngjae, the clothes doesn’t belong to them. That means it belongs to Mark. This makes his handsome side even cooler. I don’t why, but for some reason I like him so much! Nana pull yourself together, you like JB! You also promised you would go out with JB after you both become an idol. I hate to spill the fact that I would have to leave the building in two days, because I don’t want any of them to have their dreams jeopardize because of me.

“What were you doing here Mark?” JB looked around to see if I was in his dorm.

JB’s mind, “For some reason it’s weird how Mark and Nana were gone during dinner time. Now that I see Mark here, I don’t know where Nana is. Was Nana here? Or might still be here!”

“I was resting, because sitting with you guys during dinner time is boring. You already understand my personality, I don’t like talking.” Mark said without leaving any clue that Nana is here.

“Did you by any chance see Nana?” Yugeom asked.

“Nope, I don’t know where she went,” Mark confidently said.

I was suffocating in the closet, and I needed fresh air. I accidently kicked the door. I just hope that none of them notice or Mark will be able to pull this lie off.

“What was that noise?” Youngjae started searching the dorm.

“I heard nothing,” Mark said.

“What are you hiding from us?” JB said in an angry tone.

“Nothing, are you accusing me of doing something? If you are please spill it and you must have proof.” Mark defended himself.

“I am not sure what you are up to, but I will definitely find evidence!” JB shouted.

“Guys calm down!” Jinyoung pushed them away from each other.

“We have to get going, because it’s almost curfew time (7:30).” Bambam said.

“See you guys tomorrow!” they said.

“What has been going on with you?” Youngjae asked JB.

“Nothing, but I just sense that Nana is in our dorm,” JB said.

I managed to get more fresh air when Mark opened the closet to get his clothes. JB came over to also get his clothes, but luckily the suitcase hid me well. I saw JB’s head scanning around the closet to see any signs of me. After Mark finished taking his shower, he left the closet open.

“I’ll take you to Jinyoung’s room in 20 minutes.” Mark whispered and I nodded my head.

20 mins later…

Everyone was deep asleep except Mark and I. We quietly left the room, and went next door to Jinyoung’s room. Mark knocked on his door. Jinyoung opened the door, and he looked annoyed.

“What do you need?” Jinyoung asked irritated.

“Can Nana stay here for the night? I need to leave!” Mark said.

“Sure, bye Mark!” we all said.

“Dang Nana, how did you appear here?” Jackson yelled.

“Quiet down Jackson!” I said.

JB heard what Jackson said and knew he was right about everything. He pretend he was deep asleep to find out that Mark was sneaking back into the dorm.

“We will discuss about everything tomorrow. Nana you can sleep with Bambam or Yugeom, they wouldn’t mind.” Jinyoung said.

I slept on the floor. I looked up to the ceiling wondering how Momo is doing. I hope they didn’t notice that I was missing.