The Next Morning

Trainee Life

October 11, 2016

I had a weird dream where Mark confess to me that he likes me, and we started dating. I betrayed JB without warning him that I didn’t have any more feelings for him, so he can continue to pursue other girl’s heart. I woke up before everyone else, and I got ready. Momo woke up five minutes after I woke up.

“Good morning Nana! Where were you yesterday? We were worried to sick about you!” Momo said in an upset tone.

“I was in the basement of the building finding something I left there. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys in advance I would be out very late. It was my fault that you guys got into trouble, and I explained everything to Ms. Ko. We won’t get into any trouble this time!” I smiled.

“I’m relieved! Today practice will be back to normal. Yesterday was quite relaxing since we didn’t have to train as hard as we did on the first day. One more question, why would you ever go to the basement?” Momo said.

“I practice dancing down there, because it’s peaceful!” I said.

“Really? Why didn’t you invite us there as well?” Momo suspiciously looks at me.

I don’t know where my lies are leading to, but I can’t have them go to the basement. “Well, I got in trouble yesterday in the basement for dancing there. I didn’t know they didn’t allow anyone to dance there. They warned me not to go back!” I said.

“Okay, nevermind then!” Momo said.