One

Branded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sharing Eunwoo was a frustration that Bin knew he had to learn to live with. 

He had to grit his teeth and endure the way people cast interested glances Eunwoo's way. Had to clench his hands into fists whenever someone touched the other male... Had to suffer the pitiful attempts other people made to catch his lover's attention...

They couldn't resist him. And no one really wanted to try.

Because Cha Eunwoo was an exquisite specimen of humanity, with the kind of beauty that was preternatural. Long, thick eyelashes that fanned over smooth, pink cheeks whenever his deep brown eyes blinked. Toned, lithe limbs that moved with languid grace. Full, lush lips that were naturally crimson and moist.

And he was his. They belonged to one another and yet were unable to declare it openly. They both knew this was going to be the norm in a relationship that was hidden in the shadows. The price they had to pay for a life in the limelight.

Bin was glaring; eyes glued to the back of Dahyun's head as she rehearsed lines with his boyfriend on one side of the school gym. He and Eunwoo, along with a member of a popular girl group,  were cast in a drama special meant to be shown during a three-day Korean holiday. They were taking a break from filming as the camera crew set up the necessary lighting changes. The extras were milling about, whispering among themselves as the two lead stars learned their cues from their scripts.

He seethed quietly in his make-up chair as the drama's stylist sculpted his russet locks into what passed as artfully-tousled student hair. He didn't even feel a smidgen of remorse when Eunwoo gave him a chastising look off the top of his co-star's pretty, pleasantly oblivious head. There was no way he was going to feel sorry for sulking when he was there with her and not beside him.

Of course, he was aware that he was being unreasonable. His band mate's growing popularity was going to necessitate that he be paired with other entertainers; that they spend time away from each other in the company of other people. Their management had already explained it to them in detail. Eunwoo's success as an individual reflected on ASTRO, which in turn, had already led to the other members being offered some solo work as well.

It certainly didn't hurt that Eunwoo also had the kind of sunny personality that drew people to him like moths to a flame. His bright smile and pristine manners often impressed their industry sunbae-nims and was admired by their fellow rookies. His world was expanding at an alarming rate and it scared Bin that with each new experience he had and with each new person he met, Eunwoo was going to outgrow his own group... and him.

Bin clutched at the arms of his chair when he saw him withdraw from Dahyun's presence with a murmured excuse and head straight for his direction. His reaction to Eunwoo bordering on the visceral; tugging at his insides, gathering heat within his belly and pooling down to his groin. His lover walked with a kind of loping, casual manner that drew the attentions of those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter