Jeonghan's Pabo

May I Be Yours Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dokyeomie, whose pabo are you?"

"Jeonghanie hyung's pabo."

 

 

 

"Did Jeonghan hyung tired of you, Chan?" asked Seungkwan, he kept poking Chan's cheek, making the latter pouted.

"Stop it, and he did not."

Seungkwan laughed at the maknae. "What? Why are you angry? Are you jealous?"

"No, I'm not."

 

 

 

"Seungkwan, did you see seokmin?" Jeonghan suddenly came to Seungkwan after their recording.

"You come to me just to find him...?" Seungkwan frowned and squinted at once.

Jeonghan shrugged.

"You became so attached to this boy lately. Aren't you usually chatting with Shua hyung or Jihoon hyung?"

The older shrugged again. "Shua went with Kupseu. And Jihoon..." he slowly shook his head and took a glance at Jihoon, who sat across the room. Suddenly, Jihoon was also looking at him with his sharp eyes.

"What's with Jihoon hyung?" Seungkwan noticed something wrong with how Jeonghan just shook his head and fakely smiled.

"Anyway, are doing something with Seokmin recently?"

"Something like what?" Jeonghan asked.

"Well, I don't know... Just something... Only you two understand?"

Jeonghan chuckled. "I don't know what you mean, but I don't know... Maybe we did something?"

 

 

 

Seungkwan ran and barged into Jihoon's studio. "JIHOON HYUNG!"

"The heck?" Jihoon suddenly opened his headphone at once when he heard someone barged into his place with a loud voice. He wanted to choke this boy for surprising him to death.

"Do you know what's up with Jeonghan hyung and Seokmin hyung?"

Jihoon was suddenly paying attention when the specific name was said. "What?"

"They seem like secretly doing something, just the two of them."

Jihoon shrugged. "Never heard anything about it."

"Oh! And, and, are you have a problem with Jeonghanie hyung?"

Jihoon frowned to the question.

"You know... It seemed like he scared of you? Did you do something?"

Jihoon sighed. "Yeah, maybe..."

 

 

 

Everyone gathered in the practice room. They just finished their daily practice and now just sit on the floor, dyingly. Jihoon too felt like dying, he only slept for couple hours last night, now he has to force himself to focus so he won't faint or fallen asleep. Because once he falls asleep, they would need the entire Korean army to wake him up. He looked around and his eyes stopped at Jeonghan and Seokmin at the corner. They somewhat were in their own happy world.

Since when did they become that close?

"Let's start from the beginning!"

Jihoon shocked and widen his eyes. "You said we're finished!" he shouted at Soonyoung, who was just grinned. "I'm tired, Soonyoung-ah..."

"I want to make sure everything is perfect."

Jihoon pouted and squinted hatefully (jokingly, of course) at the latter.

"Just one more, okay?"

"Fine."

 

Jeonghan was listening to that and felt worry a lot, when he looked at how Jihoon was trying his best not to collapse in front of his band mates.

"I've told you to rest a little bit yesterday, Jihoonie..." Jeonghan said to himself.

"What, hyung?" Seokmin suddenly asked.

"W-what?"

"Who should rest?"

Jeonghan smiled, covering his nervousness. "No, a-after this, you guys have to rest very well... I mean, I don't want you to get sick..."

Seokmin smiled happily. "We will, hyung. Thank you for worrying about us."

 

Jihoon saw them playfully hugged and his heart did feel not okay suddenly.

What? Was he jealous?

"No way."

Soonyoung sighed and began to talk to Jihoon. "I know you're tired. But..."

"No, I'm not complaining to this... No, really. I was just thinking about something else..."

Soonyoung gave him a slight smile and ruffled his hair. That was the time he felt so weak like his heart has stopped and his head spinning aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter