Jeonghan's Baby

May I Be Yours Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dino-ya, whose baby are you?"

That's what Jeonghan always asks Chan either on the stage or backstage. Sometimes Chan avoided Jeonghan because this hyung always asking that embarrassing question and won't stop if the youngest not answering.

"I'm not a baby! I'm turning 19 next years!"

"Ok, baby."

He also always speaks of Chan to anyone and anywhere; backstage, radio broadcasting, TV shows; and even to the one he just met, either they know Chan or not. Sounded exactly like a mom bragging about his baby. The other members just got use to it and already stopped with all the complaints, except Chan himself.

 

 

 

Until one day, Jeonghan about to trip from the stairs and Chan caught him just in time. Then they looked into each other’s eyes.

"You're okay, hyung?"

Jeonghan blinked and he felt relieved but weird. He was quite confused, did he startle because he almost tripped or because the latter looked unexpectedly cool when he caught him and grabbed his hand.

"Did I just skip a beat?" Jeonghan was mumbling to himself.

Chan himself didn't know why he was smiling widely and stupidly, when he heard that. He suddenly thought there was finally a good time to tease back his hyung. "Hyung, did you just skip a beat because of me?"

"What? N-no..." Jeonghan suddenly all high-pitched, covering his lie. And he turned his eyes away from Chan.

"Did I look cool just now?"

Jeonghan blushed hard and thought of ‘yeah, sort of’ in his mind. But, hell! He won't lose to Chan's trap.

"I've told you I'm not a baby."

 

 

 

Jihoon saw Jeonghan's blush on his cheeks when he entered the practice room. The older just sat alone in front of the mirror with his leg straight to the front. He looked dead.

"Jeonghan hyung, are you alive?" Jihoon was approaching and waved his hand in front of Jeonghan's beautiful face.

"My Chan..."

"Huh?"

"Where's my baby Chan?"

Jihoon spurted out. "What's wrong with Chan?"

Jeonghan grabbed Jihoon's sleeve and said, "He is not a baby. Jihoonie, why is he not a baby anymore?"

"That's called growing up, hyung. You're growing up, I'm growing up, he is also growing up," Jihoon chuckles and ruffles Jeonghan's hair gently.

 

 

 

"Did you know that Jeonghan hyung stop asking whose baby Chan is?"

Jihoon raised his eyebrows. "Really?"

"Yeah, Chan said it's been a week since the last time he did that..." Seokmin said and squinted his eyes.

Jihoon actually knew why but he didn't think that Jeonghan hyung would suddenly stop like that. "How's Chan?"

"He is confused, of course. He said did he make Jeonghan hyung angry or something... Did he?"

"Dunno, but... I don't think so, I'll ask Jeonghan hyung later."

 

 

 

"Hyung, are you mad at me?"

Jihoon was about to open the door when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter