Beings from Exosolar Planets

Raven's Collection of Stories

Click picture to be taken to story.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Title: Beings From the Exosolar Planets
1st Published: February 18, 2013
Characters: EXO and B.A.P.
Chapters: 21 (Complete)

Synopsis: 

The 12 elements that made up a planet in the exosolar system has been thought of as a myth. There never was a planet that harbored 12 elements. But, not many people know about the outer planets that are past our solar system. The ones that are too far for our eyes to see and are still out of reach of our telescopes. For thousands of years, people have been looking at the sky wanting to know more about where we came from and what might still be out there. Many theorists believe that the planets are stars were created by the Big Bang, while others believe that the hand of God was the one that created the planets and stars. In fact, no one really knows. Just because it says in the Bible about God making the planets and stars doesn't mean it really happened. There is no right or wrong answer in the creation of the universe.

But, the creation will finally be revealed when Earth is hit by a meteor that once belonged to an exosolar planet that was ripped to shreds by a Black Hole. The meteor contained something that is very valuable. The 12 elements of that once habitable planet that now had met its fate with the Black Hole. Was it just bad luck that the planet was too close to the Black Hole, or was it something else that caused the death of that planet and the release of the 12 elements?

For many years, Earth has been visited by spaceships from another world. There are accounts of people in the time of Jesus and after reporting about seeing strange objects in the sky and thinking it was God trying to tell them what they needed to know. Many were afraid for their lives. Wall carvings show accounts of strange beings with oddly shaped heads, no mouths, big eyes and either green or gray skin. Many believe that the beings were part of the destruction of mankind. People have read the accounts and took note of when and where the spaceships have been seen and many times the spaceships would visit the same place over and over again. People were told to never interact with the strange beings but some people are just too curious and soon, those poor souls are taken and never seen again. Soon, people started to fear the strange beings and have thought of having a war against them for what they've done to the people of Earth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

But, this time, Earth is being visited by a different kind of being. A being that looks, acts and breathes like us. They come from a planet that is past our solar system. A planet that once was a thriving planet with lush grass and beautiful water. But, either bad luck or none at all, the planet came too close to a Black Hole and was destroyed just as the beings left on their spaceship. They were looking for a place to land and found their way to Earth. The beings that emerged are 6 beings that resemble humans, except that one of them is an Android.

What is the reason they've come to Earth? Was is because of the death of their planet, or is it something else?

If you like this story, please read it and leave some feedback. I would love to know what readers think of a story that has EXO and B.A.P together.

** There is a chance in the future, I might rewrite this story. **