Song stories

Raven's Collection of Stories

What are song stories? Song stories have the lyrics from songs weaved into the story. This will have a collection of all my song stories that I have written. Click on the picture to be taken to story.

                                                                 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Title: Last Song
1st Published: September 15, 2013
Characters: OC
Chapters: 1 (Complete)

Synopsis:

Winter is supposed to be a time of beauty and cuddling. But, what happens when 2 people fall in love and are deciding to get married, only to find out each other cheated? Will they be able to get back together? Or will they forever be apart?

This story has the lyrics from a Japanese singer called Gackt. After listening to this song, I fell in love with it and decided to create a story with it. The lyrics inside are in Japanese and English. If you like this, please read it and leave feedback. I would love to know what readers think of song stories.

 

 

Click picture to be taken to story.

                                                                Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Title: Last Song 2
1st Published: September 15, 2015
Characters: Junhyung, Aron, Naeun
Chapters: 0 (Complete)

A winter snowfall can sometimes bring tears to a person's eyes. But, when that snowfall brings memories of a time when a man and woman loved each other and then got ripped apart because of cheating, the heart becomes even more fragile. He knows that the woman he loved will never be his again.

This is the same song story from the first one, but this one has names. I entered this in a contest and had to add names to it. But, everything is the exact way as the original.

If you like this story, please read it and leave feedback. Love to know what readers think about song stories.

 

Click on picture to be taken to story

                            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Title: See You Again 
1st Published: May 19, 2016
Characters: GOT7
Chapters: 1 (Complete)

Synopsis:

This is a GOT7 Song Story going along with the song called "See You Again" by Charlie Puth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB-mIFArGcg&list=PLLn2AvdsClGCjnfi50I3XJjtle5XB1fpO&index=5

Sorry, I don't know how to put the lyric video up for the song. It doesn't contain the rap version.

Anyway, this story is an emotional song story containing the 7 members of GOT7, but I don't want to ruin it too much. I want you to read it. And if it makes you emotional, then I did my duty. I want you to feel emotional when you read this story. 

All I'm going to say is this:

When someone dies, what is one thing that most people will probably say? 

"We'll see you again."

If you liked this song story, please read it and leave feedback. I'd like to know from the readers what they thought of a song story involving GOT7.