The Porcelain Rose

Raven's Collection of Stories

Click on picture to be taken to story

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Title: The Porcelain Rose
1st Published: September 27, 2015
Characters: Shinhwa, BTS, Ji Na (OC), Yujin (OC), Yoonah (OC)
Chapters: 45 (Complete)

Synopsis:

What happens when Seoul has many rival gangs and they are each trying to defeat the next one so they will be the #1 gang in Seoul? And then the appearance of an angel changes everything. Now the gangs are trying to grab the 'angel's' attention.

At the disappearance of the #1 gang named Shinhwa, other gangs have been trying to take the throne that Shinhwa had vacated. During that time, Bangtan became the ones that sat on the throne. Bangtan is tough as nails, but also have a soft side to the citizens around them. But, then a beautiful angel pops up. Many have called her the Porcelain Rose because her skin is as flawless as porcelain and she is always seen with some kind of rose on her person. 

The mystery of the Porcelain Rose makes the gangs all want to meet her and want to take her into their hideouts. But, there is something about the Porcelain Rose that makes many of the gangs cautious. She can fight. She's not the kind of girl who is afraid. She can and will kill. 

Just as Porcelain is a tough material, so is the Porcelain Rose. She doesn't back down in a fight, but she disappears when people get too close to her. 

Who is she? 

Why did she all of a sudden appear when Shinhwa disappeared?

Why does she fight?

What will happen when a gang does grab her attention?

If you like this story, please read and leave feedback. I would love to know what readers think when they see a story with Shinhwa and BTS together.