The New Pretender

Raven's Collection of Stories

Click picture to be taken to story.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Title: The New Pretender
1st Published: April 4, 2014
Characters: Kris, Hyuna, Hye Kyung (OC), other K-pop artists
Chapters: 12 (14 chapters total) (In Progress)

Synopsis:

Pretender-

noun \ pri-ˈten-dər\

: someone who claims to have the right to a particular title or position (such as king or queen) when others do not agree

Another idea of a Pretender is someone who turns themselves into another person. A person could become a pilot, doctor, nurse, construction worker, lawyer, biologist, conductor, teacher, and you wouldn't know that he/she wasn't who he/she says he/she is. The Pretender has a high IQ and knows things better than an average person. They have knowledge of how to get out of tight situations and can escape within seconds.

But, what happens when the original Pretender, who had escaped his confinement and finally got to spend time with his family, finds out that the monsters, known as The Centre, are going to try and create another Pretender?

Will the Pretender be able to rescue the new victim before it gets out of hand, or will the victim suffer a solitary life as they watch their life slowly go by?

 

This story is based on the original story I wrote on FanFiction.net of my favorite American TV show called, The Pretender. I changed the American names to Korean names. In every chapter, I post what the American names were and what the Korean names are, so if you've seen the show you'd know who is who. If you like the story, please read it and leave feedback. I'd love to know what the readers think of a story coming from an American TV show.

** There is a chance in the future, that I might rewrite this story. **