Already Over For Me

Idols Are Here

I was on my way back from café when I rendezvoused with the Jihye group. She gave me a sharp glare. As I walk passed her, her eyes practically bore a hole behind my back.

When I arrived at the classroom backdoor, I could see Daehyun and Ara was sitting together. Yongguk and Youngjae were there too. I stood there for a while. What was going on? Why I felt so betrayed? I felt so hurt. Nobody noticed me. I quickly walked down the hallway away from the class. Luckily nobody see me.

I went to the restroom nearby and there I met Jihye again. Darn it. As I walked pass her, my shoulder brushed her shoulder slightly. Jihye hissed loudly. “Yah, watch your step wench”.

What a fuss! It was not like I shoved her shoulder or what. I rolled my eyes and turned to face her. “Sorry”, I said curtly and entered one of the stall.

I was about to enter the stall when someone forcefully grabbed me into the ladies back. Jihye pushed me against the sink. My knees buckled and I stumbled to the floor. Ouch! I twisted my legs and hurt my hand.

Jihye crouched in front of me, facing me with an intense gaze. “You know what.. I really want to be on that show”, she spoked up, holding my chin with two tight fingers before cupped my cheeks. Her smirk etched itself into her face. She squeezed my cheeks tightly before pushing my face away. Her long nails scratch my cheek a little.

“Why don’t you quit and let me replaced you. You seem to hurt your hand so badly”, she gazed at my right hand before stepped on it. Gosh that’s hurt like hell. There was a bruise left on my hand. I blew out a gust of warm air from my lips.

“You better quit or else you would regret for your entire high school life. You know my dad right”, she warned again before made her way out of the restroom.

****************************************************************************

1 hour before the program started shooting again.

Covering the scratch with my hair, I entered the classroom and approached the PD. I told him that I was not feeling so well and wanted someone to replace me instead for the second session. I was expecting he’ll be mad but he seemed alright with my decision.

I saw all of the B.A.P members looked at me after I talked to the PD. They seemed curious. Honestly my face looked so gloomy compared to my face earlier in the morning. I just smiled at them before leaving them. I leaved the chopstick at the back locker since nobody gonna use it anyway.