First Session

Idols Are Here

We started the “Idols are here” which the ice breaking session. I could not take my eyes away from Daehyun. He was so perfect and we even made eye contacts several time. Lol I was being so obvious. Next, it was the time to choose partner. I really hoped one of the B.A.P members chose me or else I was going to die with second hand embarrassment and disappointment. It was Youngjae turn.

“There is someone that caught my eyes from the starts but I’m not gonna choose her ”, Youngjae started his words, glancing at me then changing his look at Daehyun. Gosh. I was obviously staring at Daehyun with my hearts on my eyes. Youngjae must have wanted me to be with Daehyun.

“I’ll sit next to Eunbyul .. She seems nervous just now, so I want to calm her with my cuteness”, he used his aegyo, shooting at her. Eunbyul shrieked a little but manage to hold herself. Good luck girl. No, I’m okay. It’s Youngjae though. I don’t think I can handle his sassiness. I was trying to not get jealous. But then something struck me, what if Yongguk and Daehyun didn’t choose me. I was obviously into Daehyun and he might be burdened to partner up with me and for Yongguk, he must have thought I want to sit next to Daehyun. “Let Daehyun chose first, then Yongguk”, I prayed quietly.

It was Changsub turn to choose. I saw his eyes were wandering across the classroom. Then his eye stopped at Claire. I pinched Claire’s thigh under the table. “Lucky you gijibe-yah (b*tch)”, I muttered at her. For sure the microphone that was attached to us recorded the conversation even it was an audible voice but I didn’t really think of it at that time. She shushed at me and I covered my mouth. PD-nim please edits this out. Please. As expected, Changsub chose Claire.

Next was Yongguk turn. I was feeling weird. What if my conclusion was true? What if Yongguk chose someone else? Daehyun would not want to partner up with me though.

“I’ll go with Dahee. She is the class leader and I’m also BAP leader. So I think we can understand each other well”, he said before walking towards the vacant table next to Dahee. Here came trouble!

“Cut!! We’ll stop here.. Students let’s meet after lunch”, the PD-nim said. I exhaled heavily.

Changsub introduced himself at me and I told him I already knew a lot about him thanks to the generosity of my deskmate, Claire. “You look much better in person”, I tried to flatter. Claire’s face changed a little. I laughed at her cuteness.

“OPPA!!! DAEHYUN OPPAAA!! DAEHYUN OPPA!!! Changsub OPPPPAAAA!!”.

Several female students gathered at the back door, calling for Daehyun and Changsub. Daehyun was just sitting on a vacant seat, staring blankly at the ROSE on the front desk. Youngjae, Yongguk, Minhyuk and Ilhoon were having an interview at another room.

A female PD distributed the lunch box to us. As she was about to hand me the lunch box, a loud scream from the girls was heard like a bang. The PD almost dropped the lunchbox; luckily I was able to catch it. Thanks God. But then I feel like a pair of eyes was looking at my direction. Daehyun was looking at the back. In other word, he turned to the girl crowd at the backdoor which also made me in his line of sight. Gulped. That’s why all the girls were going insane just now. He smiled at them sweetly. He then glanced at me for a second before turning around. I could catch the smile from his lip but of course that wasn’t for me. I sighed.

“He must be your favorite member right?”, Changsub spoke to me as he saw my face expression just now.

I smiled, “it is obvious right? ... haha”. I laughed awkwardly.

Thing had become so awkward and weird. Because I’m a BAP fan so people must think Daehyun will choose me but if he didn’t partner up with me there will be an article at least. I might be in it. No!! I sighed again. I should not have been so excited to begin with.

“Hi, is that okay if I share the lunchbox with you?”, Daehyun suddenly approached me. He was right in front of me. Gulped. Ah I just remember that they only provide 4 lunchbox and we need to share it. I saw he talked to Ara not long ago that’s why I gave up my hope. Well Ara was the prettiest girl in school though. How can I beat her?

“S-sure..”, I replied. He took a seat next to me. “There is only one pair of chopstick”, he said again, opening the lid. I looked at the chopsticks. “That’s----“

“Tak-PD, we’re short of chopstick”, Daehyun asked. The PD asked the one in charge, but unfortunately there was no chopstick left.

“I’ll get it from the café”, I replied. Arising from my seat, I leaved the class. Gosh, finally I can breathe. That was not awkward right. I was so cool right. Duh.