They Are Here!

Idols Are Here

 

From the transparent window glasses, I could see the idols jumped off the black van one by one, and that was when I was so super-excited. Oh my god. The others was looking at them too and all of them snapped at me at the same time. Claire elbowed me. B.A.P. Yongguk, Daehyun and Youngjae were amongst the idols. And all of my classmates knew that I was a huge BABY since I always bragged about them in class. Gosh. “Yah, am I dreaming?”, I asked them. All of them laugh.

“Who is the short haired guy? The tall one..”, Dahee asked me.

“Bang Yongguk. The leader. Why?”

“He looks so smart with that attire and hair. I think I've already fallen for him GOSH”, Dahee squealed.

“Yah, you should behave in front of him. He likes woman with modesty”

I could see them from the doorway. Since I was so excited, I waved at them while singing the chorus of their Ribbon in the sky song. Youngjae also waved at me which made me blush even more. Gosh how to survive the entire session. I could see Yongguk smiled brightly showing his gummy smile, but Daehyun only showed a half-hearted smile. But it was okay, he still look cool and stunning as always.

The other 3 idols are from BTOB; Minhyuk, Ilhoon and Changsub. I liked them but I was not a Melody so I was not so eager instead Claire was a big fan of Changsub. I only knew about him through her since she always showed me BTOB video just to point out Changsub and his dorkiness.

“Annyeong yedeura (Hi guys), we’ll introduce ourselves first even though one of you seem to know us”, Yongguk said.

“Baby.. Baby”, Youngjae muttered cutely. I covered my mouth, acting shy like nahhh.

“We are B.A.P! Yessir!", they said with manliness.

“So cool !!”, I mumbled under my palms covering my mouth but my voice was heard through the room. Darn. Everyone laughed.

Then BTOB introduced themself. “Born to Beat, annyeonghaseyo we’re BTOB”. Claire cringed, hugging my arm tightly. She could not take her eyes off Changsub.

Then it’s our turn to introduce ourselves. It was nothing special except Claire been so nervous and Eunbyul stuttered a little. I was just playing cool even though I felt like something was exploding inside. (LIAR)