The Breakups

My Meanie Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a normal morning in SEVENTEEN's dorm. 

Some members are still sleeping, somes are having breakfast in the kitchen. 

Wonwoo has just woken up, he makes his way to the kitchen and everyone there stay silent and watch as he walked in. Soonyoung was the one who start talking.

 

"You have swollen eyes, i would've guessed you had a hot session with your younger boyfriend last night but then again, you don't seem so happy. So it must have been because you'd been crying last night. You guys broke up again, wasn't it?" 

 

Wonwoo sighs, it's true, Mingyu and him has broken up, and it is even harder that they are in the same group, stay in the same house. 

 

"It's for real this time. I can't take it anymore."

 

Jihoon who is munching on his sandwich lets out a chuckle.

 

"You said it everytime you guys break up." 

 

"This isn't funny. Your bestfriend is having a heartbreak right now. And you guys just sitting there, enjoying your breakfast and joking about it. I'm done." 

 

Wonwoo huffs then stomps out of the kitchen and back to his room. 

 

Jun awkwardly glances his friend stomping out of the kithen then back to his other two friends, he pats their backs: "Dudes, i think he is serious this time, i can see tears in his eyes just now." 

 

Soonyoung click his tounge as he answers to Jun: "Come on, man. It's not their first break ups. It is a monthly sometimes weekly things. Don't worry, tomorrow you'll see they eating each other face on the couch again. Get used to it." 

 

Wonwoo and Mingyu's relationship are well-known by the SEVENTEEN's members. Of course, they're happy for them but at the sametime they are kind of tired because of their fightings, break ups or sometimes their cheesy moments. 

 

It has been a week since their break up, and none of those days passed by peacefully. Constantly glaring each other, talking behind each other's back, screaming into each other face's back. But at the end of the night, Soonyoung still has to hold his best friend in his embraces and soothen him and hearing him whining about how much he misses the other. 

 

It is 11pm and Mingyu hasn't came home from praticing yet. Wonwoo is worry, he wants to wait for the younger but he doesn't want to be so obvious, so he askes the members to stay up late having a movie marathon with him, most of them give up. There's only him, Minghao and Jun a still on the board. 

 

About an hour later, Mingyu shows up at the dorm, he huffs out, saying "hello" to whoever still awake. Places his bag on the shelf, walks to the couch where 3 of them are sitting, he pats Minghao's back.

 

"Hey, want to go out for some food. I'm starving, haven't got my dinner yet." 

 

He said that on purpose to check Wonwoo's expression, he sees that the older still focus on the tv screen and commenting about it with Jun. Acting like he doesn't care. 

 

Minghao agrees to Mingyu's invitatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter