Are we friends or not?

My Meanie Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Wonwoo pushed Migyu away from him to take a deep breath after a hot make out session. The younger leaned in again but just ended up being pushed away. 

“Mingyu, enough.”

Mingyu huffed out, fixed his school uniform and Wonwoo did the same. They walked out the cabin in the restroom and headed back to classes. 

 

“Hyung, wanna grab dinner?” 

Wonwoo checked the message from his phone. It was from Mingyu. He knew what it means by having dinner with Mingyu. They eat, then go to the juice bar then end up on one’s bed. And it annoyed him. 

Now you might wondering why does this bother Wonwoo? 

The reason is, they act like they are lovers but they aren’t. They are friends. Friends with benefits to be truth. 

At first when it happened, he was like all cool with it. Like you still got someone to go to dinner with, make out with, cuddling with, having with. And you still got him as your bestfriend. Without any strings attached. Which means it can easily stop anytime. 

But things just got more difficult, whenever he scoots into Mingyu’s arms and stays there, he just wants Mingyu for his own. And it upsetted him to think that someone else is here not him. Whenever they kiss, the imagination of someone else kissing his bestfriend suddenly came up and annoyed him again. Making him cannot focus on what he was doing. And he also noticed that Mingyu’s looked at him weirdly when he paused their make out session. 

 

“You are so in love with him.” 

That’s what Seungcheol said come along with a smirk when Wonwoo talked to him about what happened, how he felt for the younger. He always looks for Seungcheol when he needs some advices, because a side from Mingyu, Seungcheol is also his best friend and he’s older them both of them. 

Seungcheol is always a wise man who is going to give you cool advices and who always know what he doing. They live in the same neighbourhood since they were so young. And all three of them are bestfriends.

 

It’s funny how he can handle others’s problems except for his owns. There’s this cute guy, Joshua, who’ve just moved in few weeks ago next to Seungcheol’s house and he’s also went to the same school as their. And Seungcheol just turned into a totally goof when he’s arounded. 

Wonwoo suddenly has a flashback about all his feelings whenever he’s arounded Mingyu, it is overwhelming, it is safe and it is all what he wanted to do. And all of the though he had on the first day are just lies, to fool himself.

He wants to see Mingyu now. 

 

“You love him, idiot.”

Joshua said to Mingyu come along with a chuckle. Mingyu himself is also struggling with his feeling with Wonwoo. He felt like Wonwoo has been avoiding him these days. And that though just scared him to death. He knows what kind of relationships they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter