Insecure

My Meanie Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Mingyu, i want the report on my mail box at the end of day. Don't think about leaving the office before you finish it."

 

"Yes, sure."

 

Mingyu watches his boss left then sits back on his seat and sighs before start working. He promised Wonwoo to have dinner with him at their favorite restaurant tonight because they missed it last friday night. He takes out his phone and text his boyfriend: " Sr babe. Can't pick u up. Wait for me at the restaurant at 8, okay? Love u <3"

 

He planned to go home after work with his boyfriend, take a bath with him, helping him choosing clothes for their date, maybe coupe tees. But he can't now, he is stuck at this stupid office with a stupid report.

 

He changes his phone to vibration and shoves it in his bag, because he wants to finish this fast and no interuption. 

 

After like forever, he finally finishes the report, sends it to the devil boss then packs his stuff. When he took out his phone, he glances at the clock and it's already 10pm and also multiple missed calls from his boyfriend. He runs to the parking lot and drives fastest as he can to the restaurant.

 

When he arrived at the restaurant it is already 10.30. He parks his car in front of the entrance where he saw the boy he loves sitting at the wall next to it. He runs to the boy.

 

"Baby, i'm so sorry." 

 

Wonwoo stands up, glares at his boyfriend. he prepared a long nagging speech while waiting for the boy, but when he shows up, he forgets everything he wanted to say, all he could say is: " Why didn't you pick up my calls?" 

 

Mingyu holds his lover's hand and cares it.

 

"My boss made me stay to finish the report and i didn't know it took me too much time to finish it and i left my phone in my bag so i didn't know you were calling. I'm so so sorry. Have you eaten anything? Let's go to the diner near our place, okay?" 

 

It is about Mingyu's work again, it is always about it. Ever since Mingyu got his job, he is always busy that they doesn't have time for their own. Wonwoo has no right to be upset about it, he knows his boyfriend must be tired after a long day at the office, but he still can't help the sad feeling of his boyfriend ignoring him. He tries to hold it inside all the time because he's afraid Mingyu will feel burden.

 

Wonwoo struggles his hand out of Mingyu's hold, he weakly says: "Just take me home. I don't feel like eating." 

 

Wonwoo leaves Mingyu behind and walks to his car, Mingyu follows him after, opens the car's door for hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter