Imma' Single ladies~

Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And that's it for today folks. Your useless author is tired now. I'm gonna go to bed. 

 

But before that, Thanks ya'll for voting. I just checked up on the votes and they have just incresed and the number and subscribers!!! Wow! I'm flattered! don't mind me. Im just happy honestly.

 

The new coming chapter, i'll update tomorrow i think. The third chapter will be more on Taeny. I thought of adding a little bit of my experience in it too. So it might be a little angst people with Mature content a bit. Just gotta give to the young readers a heads up first. :) Please give your opinions on areas that you think i need to improve. THat way i can improve my style of writting too. To my loyal readers, thanks again for waiting this long. some comments made me feel touched honestly. pena13, Yellowjacket, imnoGoo, DABEATS11, Kpopfan75, KingAshton, blackhello, Yoostritch101 and others too. I would love to write other names as well but it think the list will be too long. but my heart is thankful for everyone's love and supporting words which are always encouraging me to write. I have written this far because of you readers. 

 

Anyways, enjoy the story!

 

Usagi ouT!!

 

 

Krystal PoV

 

My lids that are drooping and chaperoned with slumber snaps me open as savagely as if I've been woken up by sirens. I lift my head from the pillow, my wavy hair tumbling down my back like waterfall. How long I've been sleeping? I check on my phone and (9:00 a.m.) is displayed on my phone screen.

 

I blink, shutting my eyes, blink again while yawning lazily.

 

Like it or not, I dawdle towards the bathroom to freshen myself up. After that's settled, I pick the simple yet casual clothes for my taste before sauntering to the kitchen for breakfast.

 

The food on the table today looks mouth watering. Devil eggs.

 

Don't mind if I help myself.

 

I peek at the dork’s room but only to be greeted by the spacious bedroom. She must have left without me again. Lately, she's been busy with her part-time work and assignments. We barely talk since Amber met her new partner for her upcoming assignments.

 

Despite our busy schedules, she still spare her time to cook and if possible, always be on dot for dinner. It became a quotidian routine for us even if we haven't set a rule between us.

 

*ding dong*

 

I set the cutleries on my plate, sprinting to the door to greet the dork. “You're back ear-”

 

My smile diminishes to the thin air, replacing with the usual distinctive cold air.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Babe. I'm sorry! I didn't think seriously about your feelings. Please forgive me.” He bows his head down, not daring to look at her in the eye while extending his hands; holding a bouquet of red roses in his hands with a small cute teddy bear in the middle of them.

 

“Kai-”

 

“I'm sorry! I'm always thinking about myself. I'm suppose to be a good boyfriend but I guess I keep on pushing on my needs onto you and I took you without your consent that night as well. I know, I'm not perfect but can you please give me another chance?” He said sincerely, looking at me with hopes floating in his eyes.

 

“Kai! Don't shout! There're still neighbours!”

 

“I don't care. I need you to know that I really like you Krystal and I'm willing to do anything for the sake of our relationship.” He said in determination.

 

“I even bought chocolates for you. I'm sorry. I'm really am.” He adds, handling me a bag of Cadbury.

 

I gave him a poker face, leaning my shoulders onto the side of the door. I could see his hands are sweating, because my facial expression is a little skittish, until I finally starts to mutter my words slowly but with a firm tone.

 

“If you really did something without my permission again, we’re through.” I warn, crossing my arms close to my chest.

 

“So that means. . .you forgive me? I didn't think it was that easy.”

 

“Don't push your luck.” I glare at him.

 

“I won't.” His lips perfectly lift upwards till the end of his cheeks.

 

He reaches out his hands, slowly pulling me by my waist line, embracing me tightly while crooning, “Sorry. But I miss you, Krys. It's been a month we haven't seen or text each other. I miss this and I miss us.”

 

It dawn to me that the time running in my world seems so slow. One month has passed yet, it feels like it was only yesterday I saw him. Weird. I don't usually see the passage of time; dawdled this long. I often see my life comes in and fades off just like that as time will never wait for anyone. So why only now do I realise how time dwindle so slow?

 

“Should we go on a date?” He chirpily suggests.

 

“But I'll be busy later. . .”

 

“How about I pick you up for dinner?”

 

I knit my eyebrows, exhaling out my breath accumulating within my lungs.

 

Um, having dinner with Amber is like a daily ritual that can never be broken in my condo. Although it’s been a few weeks, her calm presence was always there. No matter how busy she is, she never misses dinner and if she's making an effort so would I.

 

However, I haven't seen my boyfriend for a long time. Maybe just this once, I guess.

 

“Okay.”

 

“YES! 8 pm sharp and I won’t be late this time.”

 

“Arraso.” I hum.

 

“I'll be going now, sweet cakes.” He gives me a light peck on my lips before leaving.

 

The chocolates and roses are still in my grasp. I can't really eat this much. I'll share them with Amber later. I'm sure the llama will be happy.

 

 

 

 

 

“Miss Jung, the daily files of Jung Corps.” My manager hands in the usual files as soon as I settle myself at the back seat of the Hyundai Grand Starex.

 

“Yes. Thank you. I'll read it later. So, what's my schedule?”

 

“At 11 a.m., you'll be attending photo shoot for Etude House’s products for an hour, after that you'll be meeting with a fashion designer from Paris at 1 p.m sharp. Later, at 3 p.m., you’ll have a meeting with a potential collaborator for future brands of Blanc and Enclare.” I continue nodding my head and he fills me in with other information.

“For the latter, you'll just prepare yourself for the casting for, ‘My lovely girl’.

 

“Understood. Anything else?”

 

“Nothing else, miss.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author PoV

“I want my mango latte in 5 minutes.” She orders. Her cold tone is easily recognised by everyone in the studio. In haste, the staff members rush out from the studio to the nearest café to get her drinks.

 

The stylists are flocking around her like bees buzzing on a pretty flower to do her hair and her final touch up. If anything, every single being in studio who has worked with the young Jung are always well-alert and her orders are absolute. No one dares to defy her since the first things they'll end up recovering is to be devour by Krystal’s presence.

*ding

“Miss Jung, someone left you a message.”

 

She clicks her tongue, sighing in exhaustion. She was sure that she had told them that she didn’t want to be interrupted when she’s on set.

 

“Who is it the sender?” Krystal asks flatly.

 

“The sender’s name is ‘Stupid’?”

 

The passers-by who seem capture the words left a perplexed expression, eyes scrutinising in amusement; almost before they continue on their own respective work when I glare at their way.

 

She picks up her iphone8 from her assistant, unlocking her phone lock screen. There is a message from popping up in Kakao Talk from ‘Stupid’ displayed on her phone screen.

Stupid: Soojung!

 

Krystal sends her a text. What’s up?

 

Amber’s reply is quick. Are you going to make it back in time for dinner?

 

Krystal: Yeah.

 

Stupid: What are you doing today? :’ I’m bored at home and I’ve just completed my homework. I dunno’ what to do now~.

 

She responds the message. I’m on set. Going to prepare for casting in an upcoming drama. BTW, go make yourself useful by cleaning the condo, llama.

 

Stupid: Soojung, good luck! I think I’ve heard from my friends that you're going to be auditioned in a drama today. FYI, I don't remember the name of the drama but anyway, Fighting! Llama out!

 

Krystal: Lol! Dae, llama-nim. Please cook lots of Bulgogi if princess manage to get herself auditioned.

 

Stupid: Arraso. As a bonus, llama will be her servant for a day.

 

Krystal: What? A day? Aren't you already princess’s servant since day one?

 

Stupid: Now that you put it that way, well, in that case, llama will pour all her love for princess’s Bulgogi. I'm such a genius.

 

Krystal: Aigoo! Who needs your love huh?

 

Stupid: Aw, did princess just rejected her servant’s love? #sad llama’s going to sulk.

 

Krytsal lightly titters.

Krystal: Stupid, get over yourself.

 

Stupid: I will. After all, it's hard to hate you, princess. ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Once again, she snickers at the dorky llama’s comment.

Krystal: Well servant, I'm not called as princes for nothing. Anyway I need to go to rehearse.

 

Amber: Oh, I’ll be awaiting for your good news then!

 

As soon as the touch up has complete, the staff quickly hand her the mango latte that Krystal had requested earlier.

 

Strangely, the next word which left her lip seems so natural as she utters, “Thank you.” upon receiving the mango latte from the male staff. The male staff tilt his head in amusement while the rest of the staffs who happen to be nearby gasp in shock.

 

“What?” She asks, noticing that all eyes are on her. What did she do to send the shocks on their faces?

 

“N-nothing!” The staff shutters, bowing his head as he finally leaves out of her sight.

 

“That's the first time we heard you saying ‘thank you’.” Krystal’s favourite stylist fills in.

 

“Is it? I didn't know.” Krystal murmur in surprise as well. She never notice.

 

“Duh~You were awfully serious when at work and always on your princess mode.” Her unnie stylist shamelessly carries on her brief explanation.

 

“But even so, everyone loves me more.” Krystal chuckles.

 

“Dae. It's a sin for you to be naturally pretty. I bet your boyfriend is lucky to have you.”

 

“I don't know, unnie. I do have the titles but if you just take the titles away, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter