Dissapointment~~

Our Meeting, Our Destiny..

'Yeah?? What's the matter??' The boy with the hoodie turned his head to Jae.

And hearing that boy's voice, realization hit Jae suddenly.

 

'No..no..it's not him.. His voice is different from that boy.' Jae thinked in his head.

 

'Uhm..sorry..wrong person..Sorry once again.' Jae bowed his head and get himself out from that place immediately. Jae felt so embarassed. How could he do that? Grab some stranger because of a hoodie boy? How could he run chasing someone that he didn't know at all? Someone that he could recognized only by his scent and voice. Not even a face! He started to doubt his insanity.

 

'I think I'm gonna get crazy by myself. Why am I getting so obsessed with that boy? I even don't know his name, for God Sake!!'

 

He walked slowly while having a deep thinking.He felt his heart swing that time, when he smelt that boy's scent just a moment ago. He just rose his hope, a hope that he could met that boy, that mysterious boy. His thought the flew to a few month ago, the last time he met the boy. It was not a perfect meeting for him, but that just felt so good for him. He could feel that kind heart from the boy. '

 

Oh come on, who in this world want to save a random person and it's just a few minutes before the exams started?? See.. I have a lot of reason to.. to..to.. to what??' Jae thought himself.. 'aiiiisssshh.. forget that, jae.. forget that..'

 

Then he let his mind running back to the day in the cliff.. how the boy save him and hug him  in his arms.And just remember that boy warm' hand, his face could instantly feel hot. He didn't know his feeling anymore. How could that boy do this to him? They just met twice! But he just felt like that boy's scent totally intoxicating, but also felt so right at the same time. Once he smelt it, he just can't stop for more.

 

'Eeehh??for more?? What more?? What the hell am I thinking about?' Jae cursed himself in his head.

 

'Jae!!Hey Jaeee!! Where are you going??' Jaejoong hear someone call him. He turned his head to his right side and realized he had returned to that Cafe while Junsu shouting at him from outside of the cafe. He slowly appproached Junsu while that boy already hanging on the gate like an ape.

 

'Hey cutie ape, what are you doing here?' Jae teased the cute boy. He really like Junsu so much, because just being with him, he could forget all his stress and worried. Junsu frown hearing his friend called him an ape, he pouted in dislike.

 

'You.. How could you called me an ape? Is that your payback after I took care your belongings and that damn food while you just running like crazy 30 minutes ago from that damn seat in front of me??'

 

'Aaaawww.. My cutie Suie is angry.. How cute!! Let me kiss you, baby!' Jae wrapped his hand around Junsu's shoulder.

 

'Yaaaaaahhh..Get off from me right now!! Or you'll pay the bill for my meal!!' Junsu threatened Jae.

 

'Okay..okay.. Let's just eat then.' Jae gave up and sit comfortably on the couch. The food already cold like a stone. But, it was such a waste if you didn't eat the food at all. He lifted his fork and begin to eat. Junsu just stared at him, questioning and curious face at the same time. Jae felt the stare from Junsu but he choose to ignore it. Not because he didn't trust Junsu, but he just felt too sad because of the earlier incident.

 

'What? Never see me eat before?' Jae stared back at Junsu. The boy just shook his head and took a small bite of his steak.

 

'Why did you running like that, Jae? Is there something troubling you?' Junsu asked him straight to the point. Jae froze at that question. He stopped his movement immediately. His fork hanging in the air, and slowly he put it down. Jae stared back at Junsu. He could feel Junsu concerned about him. He really felt thankful, but not his time, when he felt sad and dissapointed in one time. He just too lazy to talk about that. He just need a little time for his heart.. just a little time.

 

'Nope, Su. Nothing. Let's eat. our first class will begin in 30 minutes.' Jae smiled at Junsu and lifted his fork, continue eating in silence. Hearing Jae's answer, Junsu could do nothing except silence and started to eat his meal. He knew Jae very well. Jae is a deep thinker. When he decided not to tell him, that means no at all. He couldn't force Jae. But Junsu knew Jae must have a reason for not telling him. And one thing for sure, Jae would tell him someday, when he has ready.. Just a matter of time..