Behind that Shades of the tree

Our Meeting, Our Destiny..

Krik..krik..krik..

 

The sound of the summer bugs started playing in the Summer night, like held up a nature concert in the midnight. Not everyone in this world like bugs. And, to be honest to himself, Jae actually hates bugs, any kind of bugs. He couldn't stand just being closed with them or just watched them. But tonight was different. He was totally in force majeur.

  

He start felt a few bugs crawled under his feet. But suddenly, he thought if he screamed, those bastards absolutely would hear him, and he didn't wanna to think about that. he would endangered himself and his savior life. So, he had no other option. Just restrain himself as hard as he could from screaming.

  

Jae observed the situation around him. He was somewhere in the group of trees. The moonlight shone so bright, gleaming his dim light on that cliff. but, fortunately the shades of those trees covered both of them perfectly, so it's kinda impossible to found them if he could stay calm and didn't make any noise.

 

 

'Seems like I don't have to worry since the shades of the tree blocked the moonlight.' Jae thought in his mind.

 

 

About 3 minutes later, those drunken men arrived at that cliff. they started searching for Jae. "!!! WHERE THE HELL IS THAT BOY??? I'M SURE HE'S HEADING INTO THIS DIRECTION!!!" one of the drunken men shouting and kick the rock on the cliff.

 

 

Jae and his savior moved slowly, deeper into the dark of the shades, hoping those drunken men couldn't hear their footsteps on the leaves. His savior's arms still locked on Jae's mouth and waist, preventing the panicking Jae from shouting or running with a rush. Jae felt the night went slowly. While his heart was racing so fast. He could felt his savior breath tickling his ear and his savior's big-but-warm hands covered his mouth and grip his waist tenderly. Jae felt his knee weaken. but thanks to his savior grip, he didn't fall to the ground. But still, one thing for sure that he couldn't understand. He didn't know why he felt like this? Why he felt his heart like getting explodes every time this boy around him?

 

 

"Are you sure? You get deceived by your own eyes, you drunken man!! come on.. I have no more appetite to eat that boy. I'm dizzy right now. we'll deal with him later when we meet him again." the other drunken men start dragged his friend and they leave the cliff.

 

 

Jae and his savior keep hiding between the trees, even though those drunken men had left the cliff. About five minutes later, after they made sure themselves that those men didn't come back to the cliff, finally his savior put his hand off from Jae's mouth. Jae start panting hardly from that experience, and a moment later, he had already found his strength back. Jae got out from the shades of the tree immediately. The moonlight reflected his shine on Jae's skin, made him glowing, like an angel.

 

 

'Who..who are you?' Jae asked dumbfoundly. HIs voice trembling and his body sweated. he looked into the direction of the tree, but he still couldn't see or figure out his savior's face. His savior's face still covered perfectly by those shades.

 

 

He hadn't finished his words when suddenly he felt the boy dragged him once again to one of the trees. That boy trapped him on the trees between those huge arms.. Jae felt that boy getting closer.

 

 

'Wha..hey..what are you doing??' Jae shuttered when realized their condition right now.

 

 

'Oh my God, Why do I feel like seeing this situation getting pretty same with those melodrama's in TV? Like we are the actors in that production house and acted like lovers??ihihihihihi' Jae giggled to himself. 'Eeeeeehh??? What am I thinking about? OMG,I feel like old ahjumma just by imagining that scene. Maybe I should stop watching those damn melodrama..' He mentally slapped himself and tried getting his insanity back.

 

 

Suddenly, that boy lift up Jae's chin. Jae hadn't said anything, while that boy pressed his lips on Jae's lips. Jae could only froze by that action. He felt those lips so warm, soft and sweet. sweeter than a candy, but softer than cotton candy that he'd ever taste.

 

 

'That's for questioning me a lot, my pretty boy.' Teased that boy with his husky voice. 'You're save now. You should go home. Your parents must be so worried for you. Take care, my angel.' Said that husky voice while pulled himself from Jae and went away from that hill.

 

Jae still couldn't think properly while that boy had already left. He sat on the ground for one whole minute and a realization hit his mind.

'Wait..wait..did he kiss me one minute agoooo???' He screamed in his mind with his blushing face.

 

 

 

 

*******

 

 

This is the update. What do you think, chingu?

I'm sorry if this is still a crap.

 

 

Just reminding, If any of you feel uncomfortable with boyxboy story, please leave my story alone. Thanks a lot for commenting, chingu!! :)

*bow*