Cafetaria, chasing you~~~

Our Meeting, Our Destiny..

Back to August, 2005

The wind blew his hair smoothly, and suddenly Jae was snapped back to reality. Now,  he was officiallythe student of Faculty of Law Seoul University. What a great achievement!  Jae smiled to himself everytime he reminiscing that day. 1 month had already passed from that day, the day when his saviour saved his life twice. He still blushed everytime he remembered those lips, how it felt, or how huge and warm his savior hands. He didn't know why it had become such a touching moment for him. Jae touched his lips, and suddenly that scene appeared again in his mind.

 

'No..no..no.. Don't think about that again' he shook his head, tried to forget the scene while his face blushing like a fresh tomato.

 

He knew he couldn't forget that moment because it was the sweetest moment for his life, yet so tender. He still could remember the mint scent of that boy.  So clean, fresh and soothing. He admitted he really missed those scent. those fresh mint scent.. But, deep inside his heart, he didn't want to hope, afraid when he couldn't fulfill that hope.

 

Jae entered the faculty when suddenly a high pithed dolphin voice screamed: 'JAEEEEEEEEEE..!!'

 

He lift his head above the building, right to the 2nd floor of the building and just as he thought that cutie dolphin boy waved his hand in full of spirit. Junsu suddenly run towards jae. The hyper boy run as fast as he can and bumped everyone along his way. Just when he reached Jae's spot, he slipped his way.

 

'Whoooooaaaaa..Suu..watched out!!' Jae scream. He run as fast as he can and grabbed Junsu hand. Luckily, Jae had an incredible reflex. He caught Junsu just in time before that boy falling to the ground.

 

'Pheeeww..that was close. Be careful ne? Don't make me get heart attack like that, okay?? !!!!' Jae scold the cute boy in front of him. Everytime Junsu around him, he felt his tense getting higher and higher. not because Junsu annoyed him, but it felt more like he always have an urge to protect Junsu. Junsu was a careless boy, totally careless, even for himself. that's why Jae became so overprotective to Junsu.

Junsu pouted his lips cutely, and suddenly Jae's anger vanished just by seeing junsu's overcuteness.

 

'You're angry at me, Jae? Please don't be mad..' Said Junsu with his teary tadpole eyed.

 

Ooouuwwwhh.. Receiving such that cutie eyes, Jae couldn't stand to get angry at him. His angry vanished and replaced by the desire to hug and squish him. Sometimes he just think, did Junsu know acting naturally cute, or is it just his special weapon in dealing with people around him? Jae sighed to himself in defeat.

 

'No..no..of course not..come on.. Let's grab something to eat. I'm starving till death.' Jae start dragged Junsu to the nearest cafe.

 

They walked along the way near the train railway. It had so many good place to eat. and the most important thing was that food totally cheap, perfect for the student pocket like them. They entered one cafe and begin to walked outside of the cafe. the weather was good and warm. Junsu run to one of the orange sofa in the deep corner of the cafe and started to order the menu. Junsu was so hyper energetic today that he planned to order all of the food in that cafe.

 

"Jae..jae..woow..it was soo delicious.. hmmmm..I can't choose at all. better if we order them all, right jae? yeah? yeah? can I?" Junsu looked at him with his happy eyes. He jumped in his sofa like a kid and Jae just smiled seeing his action and reminded him not to do that.

 

They were waiting for the food and started talking randomly about their first day in the university which officially would begin in 4 hours later. Junsu suddenly got a call and Jae just waited him chirped happily in the phone, when suddenly Jae's nose smelt something that awas so familiar. the mint scent that he had been missed since 1 month ago behind his back.

 

"What?? this scent?? could it be.. him???"

Jae turned his direction at his back and see a boy in a brown hoodie jacket covering his head perfectly just walked passed him.

 

"Wa..wait.. You..wait.." Jae started scream to the boy direction but that boy didn't stop for any single moment.

 

Jae suddenly get up from his sofa, and run outside to the cafe to chase the boy. "Please..please..stay there..please.." Jae pray in his heart, hoping he could see that boy or maybe thanked to him for saved his life twice. Jae almost sprint outside to the cafe, only to see so many of people walking passed though him. He spinned his head to every direction, just to find any slight clue of that boy's figure. Suddenly, he caught one figure. wearing a brown hoodie, just like that boy.

 

"It's him..It's him.. finally I can meet him." Jae scream in his head and started running toward that boy.

 

"Hey..you..wait..wait.." Jae scream as loud as he can and grabbed that boy's shoulder.

 

That boy turned his body toward Jae's direction and asked him.

 

"Yeah....??? what's the matter?"

 

 

 

 

***********************To be continued************************

 

 

That's the 4th chap. sorry for the long update.

What do you think, chingu??

Comment please.. ^^