My mysterious Savior..

Our Meeting, Our Destiny..
Seoul

August, 2005

"OMOOOOOO.. WHAT A BIG BUILDING..!!!!" Jae's eyes looked astonished on a building that loomed before him. His eyes lit up seeing the board made by stone in front of the building. Faculty of Law. Yep .. Starting from this day, Jae officially became a student at Seoul University, one of the best universities in South Korea. Jae remember how hard his struggle to become the student from this amazing university.

Two days before the exam, Jae's father who was surveying the exam, was hit by a taxi. It made him injured so bad that caused fractured on his tail bone. Jae felt sad and angry at the driver who left his father's irresponsible for granted. For God sake, is it so difficult to bring an old man who was injured and bleeding? However, the other problem suddenly hit his mind. That Time, Jae become totally panic. Panic because no one would take him, while the exam will begin at 7:30. However, as sympathetic to his fate, God provides assistance to Jae through his high school friend, Junsu. Junsu also took the test in the same place and luckily he gave a ride to him.

"Thanks, Junsu-yah.. u're my angel savior." whisper Jae to Junsu shyly. Hearing Jae's word, Junsu just smile brightly and patted his shoulder. What an angel's smile..

The ride to the place went smoothly. Jae had prepared himself. He studied so hard for his test. he even didn't sleep for the entire night. but still, that didn't make him confident enough for this time. in 30 minutes, they already arrived. in a hurry, they rushed to their own class.

"Jae, How's your preparation so far?" Junsu asked him chirped playfully.

"I dunno. I just do my best and the rest, just leave it to God." Jae answered him weakly. He just too nervous to face the exam.

"Don't worry.. You'll gonna be okay!!! Oh, , I forgot to bring my pencil. Gotta go to buy it. See ya, Jae" Junsu gave a thumbs-up to him and rushed along the way to his class.

"Yeah, good luck, Su!!" Jae shouted to him while seeing him running along his way.

After Su left him, he felt so alone by himself. in the next 10 minutes, his fate would be created. Oh GOD!! Jae feel nervousness hit him again and suddenly, he felt the urge to go to the restroom. He went to the restroom and closed the door carefully. He felt so free after went to the restroom. He looked himself at the mirror in front of him and tried to smile and encourage himself. he started walking to the door to open it, but, unluckily, the door closed and he locked himself in the restroom. Sweat swamped his clothes and he began to shiver just thinking that he couldn't do his test just because of this stupid thing.

"HELP..HELP..SOMEBODY HELP!!!!" Jae start shouting like crazy, hoping that someone would hear him.

"HELP..PLEASE..HELP ME!!! JUNSUUU..JUNSU..HELP ME!!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!" Jae still shouting and started bam the door with all of his energy. he did it for 5 minutes until he felt so weak and hopeless.

"Uhuhuhuhuhu..please..somebody..help me..hiks..hiks..help.." Tears already flowing from his gorgeous big-doe eyes and Jae start sobbing between his cries.

"Uhm..hello.. anyone there? " suddenly a voice startled him. that voice sounds so curious but calm and soothing at the same time.

Jae froze for a few second and after realized that voice, he start crying helplessly. "Yes..Please..hiks..hiks..get me out from this place. I must do my exam..hiks..hiks.."

Hearing Jae's voice, That voice said immediately "Shhhhhhhh....Don't cry. I'll help you. now, step aside, we don't have so much time. the exam will start in 5 minutes later." that voice tried to calmed Jae.

"What? Step aside? bu..but.." Jae hadn't finished his sentences as he heard that CRACK sound from the door and in the next second, the door suddenly open and Jae felt onto it. His body shivered and wet of sweat and tears. His consciousness hadn't regained fully as a pair of arms hug him immediately making him stiff and relaxed for the moment. He felt warm and secure in that boy's chest.

"Shhhh..calm down..calm down..If you keep crying like that, you'll make yourself look like rudolph, santa's deer. hehehehe.." that boy keep patting his back. "Ouuuw.. that swollen pretty eyes shouldn't keep crying like that." That boy started and suddenly his vision goes a bit darker.

"Wha..what?? what's this?" Jae felt something covering his head.

"Cap. to cover your swollen eyes, my pretty boy. I gotta go now. Good luck for your test." after saying that words, Jae felt that warm body drifted away from his body and running into another direction. Jae couldn't see his savior face, all that he could see was his back. it looked strong and a type of back that he could rely his life on. and his hair was black and smooth, and just by seeing that, Jae feel an urge to it. He touched that boy's cap and pulled it from his head. he smell that boy's hair scent. it felt so fresh and soothing.

*RIIING..RIIINGGGG PLEASE GO TO YOUR CLASSROOM. THE EXAM WILL START NOW* an extra loud voice from the microphone startled him from his sweet dream.

"Damn..I gotta hurry" Jae said as he wiped his tears and rushed immediately to his class. "My saviour, please help me.." He whispered to himself as he hold that cap on his chest.

********