SHE'S ALIVE?! (Update)

Civilizing Oh Sehun

"DUDE STOOOOOP. PAUSE." Baekhyun threw his phone in the air and jumped on his bed. "PARK CHANYEOL STOP FLEXING, HAEBIN STOP TOUCHING SEHUN, AND SEHUN PAY ATTENTION."

"WHAT? WHY? WHY?" Chanyeol sat up and dusted himself. "Damn I haven't been active on set since last August, I'm a bit rusty." 

Haebin gawked. "WAIT, IVY'S WRITING AGAIN? WAIT, IS THIS HAPPENING? I HAVE LINES...?"

Sehun looked at her. "Huh, that sounds ironic," 

Baekhyun furrowed his brows. "I'M SO CONFUSED, SHE'S TYPING BUT THERE'S NO STORYLINE. I THOUGHT Y'ALL WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED. WHERE HAVE WE LEFT OFF?"

"Stop screaming, Baekhyun, you're scaring the 4 subscribers we have left in this story."

"Shut up, Chan, you're the reason why the world population is declining."

"I know I'm supposed to be paired up with Sehun in this story but Baek, have you seen Chan?" Haebin whispered. 

 

Alright, guys, stop flirting with each other, would you? I know you've been bored these past few months without any chapter updates but I can explain!

 

Baekhyun began shrieking. "SHE'S ALIVE, KRISMATICS IS ING ALIVE, BITCCCCCCCH. OH...MY...GOODNESS...!"

Sehun furrowed his brows. "HEY GIVE ME LINES-"

Haebin threw a hand over . "OH...ARE YOU HERE TO PROMOTE YOUR NEW ORIGINAL SERIES ON NETFLIX?"

 

No Haebin, it's on Tapas. 

 

Chanyeol frowned. "ALL YOU'RE GOING TO DO IS PROMOTE AND THEN LEAVE? WHAT ABOUT THIS STORY...?"

Baekhyun sassy snapped and jerked his head towards the rest of the crew. "WOULD YOU LET HER TALK FOR A MIN? ..."

 

Here's an actual author's note hahah

HEY GUYS! I'M BACK ON ASIANFANFICS, KIND OF. 

I know it's been forever, I know. I miss you guys too (ok the 2 of you that remember me lol) but it's been a long while and a lot of things have happened since August! 

I started college - and IDK how y'all have been doing it but this whole college thing is beating my ! I have been wanting to update forever! I'm going to finish this story, I swear! I promise! So stay here ok?! 

 

His Barcode Tattoo (Comic) reached 40,000+ subscribers on Tapas! Isn't that amazing? We're almost done with season one and the story is escalating. It's been so cool to see Sehyun and Minhee in comic form and for those of you that have been with me since the Barcode era (circa 2013 lol), THANK YOU! And for those of you who hopped on a few fanfics ago or even now, thANK YOU! I'm always grateful and no matter what, I'll always remember how I began on AFF with you guys!!

 

There's an original series out: I write for Tapas as many of you know and there's an original series (both novel and comic) that we've come out with! It's called Airplanes and I hope you guys can take a look! The comic has been in the making for a while and we just launched! Ah!! (Link here: Comic // Novel)

 

Yep, that's my life right now. 

I hope to update real soon! 

much love, ivy :) 

 

ps. I'm nosy- HOW'S LIFE FOR ALL OF YA? LMK LMK LMK!