Summer Body?

Civilizing Oh Sehun

“Can we see you as a…you know…” Baekhyun turned to the side and lifted his legs up into the air. He nudged Chanyeol in the cheek with his toe. “Yo, help me,” He whispered.

Chanyeol grabbed his ankles and put them together as Baekhyun imitated a fish. “Yeah man, can’t we see your tail? must be magnificent.”

“Um…”

Haebin snapped her fingers. “Guys you should know when to draw the line-“

“Okay!”

“What?!”

Chanbaek ecstatically stood up and flapped their arms. “OH MY GOD, REALLY?”

The merman nodded. “Sure! It’ll only take one second!” He hopped off the chair and led the two idiots into the bathroom only to come running back out a few minutes later.

“What? What now? What’s wrong?” Haebin asked.

Sehun sheepishly dug into his pocket and emptied out his belongings. He set his phone, his wallet, and his new set of keys onto the table. “I don’t think I should get these wet…”

Haebin raised an eyebrow. “What…?” WHERE DID HE LEARN THAT?

The merman happily skipped his way back into the bathroom, throwing his shirt behind him in the process.

 

A few seconds later, you heard Chanyeol and Baekhyun losing their damn minds.

“OOOOH,”

“WHOA, CAN I TOUCH IT?”

“Yeah, sure,”

“OHHHHH,”

“WOWWWW,”

“OH,”

“IT’S NICE,”

“OOOOOOH,”

 

“Baekhyun stop saying oh and say something else!” Haebin snapped from the living room.

 

Sehun propped himself up in the shower and sat there without a qualm as the water sprinkled over him.

Baekhyun squatted down with Chanyeol and gaped at the tail before his eyes traveled up. “I’m actually offended.”

Sehun gasped and furrowed his brows. “W-What? Why?”

Haebin walked into the room. “What did he do?”

Chanyeol crossed his arms and pointed to Sehun’s chiseled 6-pack. “That,”

Baekhyun agreed. “Exactly that,”

Sehun looked at his body and glanced at the boys in confusion. “Huh?”

Haebin knocked their heads together. “Are you idiots really going to question his body? He swam everywhere, every day, for more than 20 years of his life! Of course, his body is going to be ripped!”

Baekhyun fell back and thrashed his legs around as he threw a small tantrum. “But he eats like a trunk and he’s still so hot!”

Chanyeol grabbed his own arms in disappointment. “I had to lift weights for months to get to where I am now and I can’t even eat fried chicken without bouncing back!” He complained. “And Sehun could put a chicken restaurant out of business and he would do it flawlessly!”

Baekhyun continued. His face was pouty and his eyes dropped as he grabbed the layer of fat that settled around his waist. “I had a six pack once and then I breathed around chocolate!” He cried.

Sehun dried himself off and sat with the guys. He had a towel over his head as he tried to comfort them. “Guys! Everyone’s body is different! You have to love your own body!”

Haebin nodded. “Sehun eats like a trunk but he swims like crazy!”

Yeah, guys you gotta watch what you eat and exercise also!”

Chanyeol reached over and lifted up the merman’s shirt. “I JUST WANT THIS,”

“Take care of your body and the abs and the muscles will come eventually!”

Baekhyun only sighed harder. “You sound like an uplifting Pilate’s instructor-“

“Yeah actually he’s been working out with me to Blogliates lately and it’s kinda weird but anyway, continue?”

Chanyeol grabbed his heart. “SEHUN DOES PILATES WITH YOU? OH, MY GOD, HE’S PERFECT,”

“You also have to drink water!”

“You know what this scene reminds me of?” Haebin stood by the door and gazed down at the three guys who sat together in a circle. “Are y’all motivating each other to be healthy or something?”

Chanyeol lifted his head up. “Nah that’s for the end of the chapter but anyway, SEHUN, YOU ARE SO FIT,”

“CAN WE EXERCISE TOGETHER?”

Sehun looked at the two. “Um, okay!”

Haebin rolled her eyes. “Don’t expect much out of Baekhyun, he passed out once from running 2 laps.”

“I had a heat that day!”

Chanyeol held a finger up. “Please, I was there with you and I ran 20 laps.”

“Listen, no one wants to hear about your achievements, alright?”

Sehun lifted his hand up. “But I do!”

Chanyeol turned his head to face the merman. “Bro, once I did 100 sit-ups.”

“Whoa!!!”

Haebin shook her head and left the room. “They’re like the three musketeers but with a double digit IQ when put together.”

 

When the afternoon rolled around and the sun was at its highest, the three boys decided to go out and exercise in the blistering heat. It was so hot outside that the schoolyard by Haebin’s apartment was completely empty.

“It’s so hot the children are at home!” Baekhyun complained. “And you know kids are crazy enough to play outside even in the summer!” He crossed his arms. “I thought we were going to a gym!”

Chanyeol wrinkled his nose. “That’s cheating! The gym has AC and we always exercised against each other outside!”

“But we have this guy now!” Baekhyun pointed to Sehun. “He’s a maniac! He can probably outrun all of us!”

“No one can run more than 20 laps, alright?” Chanyeol looked around the huge yard. “This is like half a football stadium!”

Haebin sat in the shade and fanned herself while lining up the endless bottles of iced water. “Don’t come running to me pissed when Sehun beats all of you!”

“He won’t!”

 

Except he did, at everything…

 

At pushups…

“How is he still going?” Chanyeol laid on the ground with a fatigued Baekhyun on his right and an active Sehun on his left. “My muscles are bigger but he’s still doing them?!”

“109…110…111…”

Baekhyun lifted his head and stared at Sehun in disbelief. “Doesn’t that hurt?”

Sehun looked at him and in perfect push-up form, he shook his head. “113…nope! It’s fun! 114…”

 

At curl ups…

Haebin walked over with a few bottles of water and laughed at the sight. “How many did you do?”

Baekhyun looked down at the ground. “10…”

Chanyeol took a water bottle and looked away with his ears red with embarrassment. “72,”

“I did 561!” Sehun smiled. “But he stopped me…”

 

At planks…

“How long has he been going for?” Baekhyun asked. He barely lasted a few minutes.

Chanyeol wasn’t any better as his sore arms gave in 30 seconds after he began. “It’s been over 15 minutes!”

 

Chanyeol’s pride went down the drain when they began running laps.

 

Baekhyun ran few before he gave up. Poor guy just sat on the floor in silence as he reflected on his poor performance. “I am so out of shape…”

Chanyeol thought he was Usain Bolt until Sehun surpassed him on his 22nd lap. He came to a halt and held onto his shaky knees as the merman continued to run around the yard without a problem. “Ugh, I can’t stand him sometimes…”

Haebin scooted over on the bench and nonchalantly grinned. “Then you don’t have to stand, you can sit.”

“…Oh my God.”


[a/n]: on a scale of Baekhyun to Sehun, what are you? LOL i think im a chanyeol xD

comments are much appreciated! and here's a lil summer motivation as chanyeol mentioned:

 

(July 1st, 2017)

Hey everyone! Summer is upon is! Don't forget to be active, you don't wanna sit around for two months straight and then die tryna walk up one flight of stairs when school begans again right? LOL And drink lots of water! Take care of yourself!

Your fellow merman,

Sehun