❝ jelly ❞

❝ paradise ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❝ jelly ❞

❝ it spreads hotly, my breath gradually catches; the irrevocable paradise.❞

real quick there's probably some glaring mistakes but i didn't have time to proofread so yeah. if its really bad then just drop a comment :]

"Hello, my name's Sicheng. And you are?"

"Hey, Sicheng. My name's Ji Hansol, but you may know me as Sol Hanji."

....i'm actually in love with guy. and his face.

Sicheng’s thoughts run wild, trying to connect the name Sol Hanji and the face in front of him to something, someone. ‘I know i’ve heard his name, but i’ve never seen his face…..no way, is it?’ Sicheng glances at his phone, opening his mouth, ready to question this Hansol.

“Yeah, that Hansol. So ready to go, Sicheng?” Hansol jumps in once he notices Sicheng getting ready to mention his alias in front of Kun. Hansol nervously chuckles and holds out his hand. Sicheng, still in a state of confusion, takes Hansol’s hand in his and looks into Kun’s lost eyes and perplexed expression.

Turning around to unlock his car, Kun walks down the pathway to Sicheng’s doorstep with one of Sicheng’s suitcases with him; a sign for the others to follow as it’s getting quite late. Turning to pick up his other carry-on, Sicheng notices his left hand is incapable of doing soーHansol’s grip was still there.

“You know, I held out my hand for your other suitcase, but I really prefer holding your hand.” Hansol says, voice sweet and clear, as he grabs the suitcase Sicheng had attempted to get, now holding two in one hand. Sicheng blushes, and hurredly steps out the house, pulling a laughing Hansol along.

Sicheng locks the door to his home, staring at it for a good minute. He sighed as he turned away, looking at Hansol and Kun who were puttin his luggage into the trunk of Kun’s 2017 Prius.

“I think I’ll have a great time this year.” Sicheng told himself, walking down the steps of his pathway with a smile on his face.

“Hey Kun, can we stop by a convenience store pleaasee?” Sicheng pleaded, craving a snack after the last 3 hours he spent hungry; and he was not willing to go another 2 without food. “Yeah, I’m really hungry. There’s one at the next exit.” Hansol pitched in, and Kun only gave him a dirty look from the driver’s seat.

“I would’ve agreed if Sicheng was the only one that asked.” Kun said, and Hansol from the back row yelled at the driver about his “inability to let go of grudges.” This only bothered Kun more who started to list all the things he did that day that pissed him off, like how he “held Sicheng’s hand right in front of him, refused to sit next to him in the passenger's seat so he could talk to the SIcheng in the back, how he breathed..” ーthe list went on, and Sicheng hadn’t laughed so long in ages.

“Kun, please, let’s just take a break, I’m sure you want one too.” Sicheng said, red-faced from all the laughing he’d just done. Kun sighed reluctantly, stating they could take a break “only because of Sicheng, not that shady of a friend sitting next to you.”

They arrived at the rest stop that had beautiful scenery and colorful benches outside the convenience store and gas station. While Kun gassed up, Sicheng and Hansol went into the store to pick out what they wanted. After just 5 minutes in the store, SIcheng had grabbed everything they wanted, Hansol waiting at the the register. Sicheng  put his heavy basket on the counter, getting his wallet out of his back pocket to pay for the sum when he hear a “Thank you, have a good day,” and saw Hansol holding a plastic bag with all their snacks.

“I could’ve payed for that Hansol,” Sicheng whined, and Hansol only smiled brightly before saying that Sicheng could “pay next time we go out.” Sicheng blushed intensely, the underlying meaning behind his words becoming obviousーhe wanted to go out with Sicheng another time. Sicheng looked at Hansol in the eyes once they sat at a pastel blue bench with their snacks while saying, “Deal.” It was Hansol’s turn to blush this time, enjoying their moment; when Kun came running yelling “I can see you  blushing from over here, you shady !” And Sicheng only took his chocolate ice cream out of the bag, pulling a spoon out as well, shaking his head at Kun’s actions.

When Kun reached them, he pushed Hansol aside so that he could be directly across from Sicheng,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter