❝ idfc ❞

❝ paradise ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
IDFC (ÎDFÇ)

     I DON'T ING CARE

    USED IN RESPONSE TO A TROLL ON A MESSAGE BOARD

♦ 

 

     Yuta, Jaehyun, Ten, and Haechan decided to assemble at Sicheng's house for the most important moment of their lives; their admit decisions for SOPA were released. It was a moment they thought would never come; but now that it's here, the five of them were to scared to think straight. That may be why they decided on letting Ten drive them to Sicheng's house.

Ten sat in the driver's seat of Majesty; his new and shiny black prius, waiting to pick up Yuta. There was music blasting as loud as possible, Jaehyun and Haechan singing and dancing to 'hide and freak'  to which Haechan shouldn't know the lyrics to. "You've corrupted my child, Jaehyun!" Was all Ten could say when he witnessed Haechan singing along to the song which he picked. "I didn't corrupt him, I just awakened his inner beast," Jaehyun retorts, laughing and continuing to make a fool of himself with Haechan. "Oh shut the hell up, " Ten says as he shifts in his seat, taking a long sip of his Americano; coffee was the only thing that kept him from going insane.

Losing his patience, Ten honks his car, to which Yuta swings the door open a dirty look on his face. Haechan pulls down his window, yelling "Dance, Yuta!" Yuta wastes no time dancing his way to the car, Haechan and Jaehyun taking instavids and laughing their asses off. Ten just sighs, muttering under his breath. "If only Sicheng were here, i wouldn't be so stressed on daily ing basis." Yuta opens the door to the passenger's seat, hoping in and singing along. Ten just pushes his car to the limit, driving as fast as possible and hoping that he can get to Sicheng's in record time.

"Why are you speeding, are you crazy?" Yuta says, unaware of Ten's state of anger and stress, but shuts when he sees the glare adorning the once cheery male.

"He's just stressed because he knows he didn't get in," Haechan says, to which Jaehyun high fives him, and Yuta laughs. "I swear to god, I'm so close to stopping the car and leaving your asses out there to get to his house on your ing own. And if you guys get picked up by some thirsty Alphas, I promise that i won't even bat an eye; you know that I don't ing care."

No more words were said. Ten appreciated his peace and quiet.

Sicheng was at home, with his mail on the living room floor, and various snacks covering the table. He was scrolling around his instagram, looking for people who've been accepted to SOPA. He comes across one account, with an undeniably handsome male with light brown hair, holding his acceptance letter; his smile breathtakingly fatal. Intrigued, he clicked on the account and following soon after reading his bio.

@TY-Track, Lee Taeyong. Alpha, Dancer, Rapper, SOPA top 10 admit.

"Wow, top 10? He must be really talented. And he's handsome, on top of that." Sicheng was jealous, he doesn't even know if he got in, but some handsome guy was already at the top. Sicheng stared at his mail, at the door, then at his messages.

'it wouldn't hurt if i just...peeked, right?'

'no, Sicheng, you can't. you promised to wait.'

'but..it's been 1 hour! they're taking their sweet time!'

'hmm...fine.' Sicheng reached for his envelope, hesitating; his fingers were ready to tear it open. But he couldn't. Or maybe he could. He started off with a small rip in the corner, and ran his long index finger along the underside, lengthening the rip. It was almost open when he heard a key struggling to open the lock to his house. Sicheng dropped the mail as if it was setting him on fire, and assumed a natural position. Once he got comfortable,Ten shoved the door open, looking dead inside but smiling because it was Sicheng. His favorite.

But when Ten arrived at the edge of the royal blue rug that covers the white carpet of Sicheng's living room, Ten's smile dropped. "What the hell happened while we were gone?" He said, sniffing the air. Sicheng knew he couldn't lie his way out of this predicament, so he just laughed and said "Oh, nothing much, really." Ten only gave him an odd look, "Your scent tells me you were in trouble, though."

'that's right, i'm an omega now. It's obvious what I'm feeling because those close to me can smell it anyways.' Sighing, Sicheng sighed and pointed at teh partially ripped open mail that lay on his table. Hacehan ran to it, adding it to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter